EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

It's been 473 days since I was given this amazing gift ❤️

One more until others also get to throw their lot in. 😯

Unknown days until the teams are announced 🔥

170 days until we're live from Briggs Ranch 🤘

172 days until Team Hackers comes out as winners 🚩

And so many amazing things in between. It's go time!
I was with you right up till you said Hackers win,
a Paradise victory will be hard won!!

Haven't had as much time to devote to the forum as of late, but the signup date has been circled on my calendar for this one.

Woo one more day till sign ups. Freaking exciting. Choose carefully and state your allegiances! This is going to be so good!

I was with you right up till you said Hackers win,
a Paradise victory will be hard won!!
Im Right I Mean It GIF by Desus & Mero

But I welcome all exitement for the Morgan Cup, Darkspeed and everything else great coming out of CPG.

Excited Season 3 GIF by The Office

I am ready to go. I have things to say about my round today - 10 weeks post op - I was unsure if golf would be in the cards for these events let alone now, pleased to say today was a great day of golf.

I am ready to go. I have things to say about my round today - 10 weeks post op - I was unsure if golf would be in the cards for these events let alone now, pleased to say today was a great day of golf.
That’s awesome news!!

Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

Sounds like fun… where do I sign up?!
Oh I think you’re probably in Yags! Gonna be a fantastic follow leading up to this one. Always great to hear from you

This is just a note for tomorrow.
You MUST choose your side.
If you send in an entry that says I dont care, whatever team I can play on, that entry will not go into the hopper.
I love that you have to declare allegiance!!!

This is just a note for tomorrow.
You MUST choose your side.
If you send in an entry that says I dont care, whatever team I can play on, that entry will not go into the hopper.
So you need to hate fences, got it

So you need to hate fences, got it
This is no time for sitting on a fence. Also, fences are fun to jump over in the future.
Duck Dynasty GIF by DefyTV

Back