EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I’m rooting for you dude! LET’S GOOOO!!!
I’ll root for him too. Love to see guys wanting to join Team Hackers.

First outdoor round in the books as prep for 2024 Morgan Cup gets in full swing.
This is a bad omen for the Hackers…buried.
IMG_1776.jpeg

First outdoor round in the books as prep for 2024 Morgan Cup gets in full swing.
This is a bad omen for the Hackers…buried.
View attachment 9257597
You buried it up against the lip of the bunker and it’s bad for the Hackers?
Confused Braxton Family Values GIF by WE tv

You buried it up against the lip of the bunker and it’s bad for the Hackers?
Confused Braxton Family Values GIF by WE tv
I mean based on your Morgan Cup history of allegiances, yes, you are confused 🤣

@Wonger you have your bag already selected and ready to go?

8 spots remain ... who is gonna get their name called?? :eek: excitement should be all around THP for this one :cool:

8 spots remain ... who is gonna get their name called?? :eek: excitement should be all around THP for this one :cool:
Announcement should be coming soon! Can’t wait to see who gets in!

Played again yesterday. Had one of the nicest compliments from a random partner asked my pre surgery handicap. I said never carried one until this sort of started but then it was 17.2. He said no, from what he had seen, it was much lower. Of course, that was before i blew up 4 of 9 holes in the back side. Such is life.

@Wonger you have your bag already selected and ready to go?
Last year I think I had like 2 weeks after notification and having to submit my bag and felt like my hair was on fire. Seemed to do ok, so will probably duplicate that pattern this year! It has been fun getting to hit alot of the metal lineup early and have a good idea of what I think will work but I will do a fitting and see where the chips fall.

Following along with the staff at Briggs has me chomping at the bit for the Morgan Cup! I know time will likely fly by and will be September before we know it, but today...today is dragging with anticipation of teams being filled.

Following along with the staff at Briggs has me chomping at the bit for the Morgan Cup! I know time will likely fly by and will be September before we know it, but today...today is dragging with anticipation of teams being filled.
Following the Staff retreat now, and the WorldWide Golf Championship later this week showcasing Briggs is really getting me excited for the MC in September. Figure we will hear the remaining team members shortly after WWGC. But Briggs looks fantastic and the amenities should make for a wonderful time for the teams.

Can’t wait to see who gets their name pulled, fingers crossed!

Following the Staff retreat now, and the WorldWide Golf Championship later this week showcasing Briggs is really getting me excited for the MC in September. Figure we will hear the remaining team members shortly after WWGC. But Briggs looks fantastic and the amenities should make for a wonderful time for the teams.
I think there's ample opportunity for team and whole MC fun. And fireside chats. Briggs will also be a great venue competition wise I'd say.

Last year I think I had like 2 weeks after notification and having to submit my bag and felt like my hair was on fire. Seemed to do ok, so will probably duplicate that pattern this year! It has been fun getting to hit alot of the metal lineup early and have a good idea of what I think will work but I will do a fitting and see where the chips fall.
I trust you'll be ok. You have a pretty good idea from last year as to what worked for you. In any event, enjoy the club selection process. It's such a great part of the experience.

It's a long wait but that makes it so much sweeter once it gets here.

What do you think of Briggs?

I think there's ample opportunity for team and whole MC fun. And fireside chats. Briggs will also be a great venue competition wise I'd say.
I think your right about Briggs being a great venue for this. A big miss can be lost but if you don't miss too bad you may just be in a bunker or rough. With some of the approach shots and greens green complexes you can easily find yourself back in the hole if your opponent misses in the wrong spot. It lead to some great matches and some potential back an forth as the matches progress.

I think your right about Briggs being a great venue for this. A big miss can be lost but if you don't miss too bad you may just be in a bunker or rough. With some of the approach shots and greens green complexes you can easily find yourself back in the hole if your opponent misses in the wrong spot. It lead to some great matches and some potential back an forth as the matches progress.
Based off the past few experiences that have been held there I expect some big fireworks to take place at the MC. It sets up to have a nailbiting singles day with the potential for drama

Back