EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Scam Fah GIF by FoilArmsandHog
I Believe Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Okay, hopefuls, if you get picked, who are you telling first?

For alums, who did you tell first? Last time, I told my wife first. First time, I was on the phone with a good friend and told him.

I was at work when I opened the forum and saw a bunch of notifications, which I then check out and started freaking out about. I then had to explain the event to my non-golfing coworkers who know way more about THP than they ever wanted to due to working with me and me getting into previous experiences.

Later that day my first call to tell someone was to my brother who is my best friend. He was pretty pumped for me.

Good luck to all who get to enjoy this experience. It was the greatest golf related experience I have ever had. The entirety of the experience was amazing. Soak it all in and just enjoy it. I was lucky enough to get to do this twice and eventhough the second time was a very rough period in my life for me, I can still remember all of this fondly. I can still remember everything about the rounds I had. The way the sun was sitting in the sky on the back nine at Caledonia which is my favorite course I have ever played. The final round just rooting for Jake. Will be rooting for Team Hackers!

Okay, hopefuls, if you get picked, who are you telling first?

For alums, who did you tell first? Last time, I told my wife first. First time, I was on the phone with a good friend and told him.
I can't remember who i told first. Probably one of my brothers. It was such a blur.

So close to signups. I am super excited for both teams to get filled. This is going to be awesome, and so trippy now that i have experienced it. Truly a special experience.

Tomorrow is signup day!

Les Miserables GIF

Tomorrow!

Think Good Advice GIF

Hackers needs a winning Alumni presence on the team....I may know a guy

@jdtox tomorrow the empire grows

darth vader GIF

I think the timing of the Masters and Sign-ups clearly means Rickie is going to win this week.

I think the timing of the Masters and Sign-ups clearly means Rickie is going to win this week.
Wouldn't that be something!

Back