EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Big day for signups tomorrow, I really dig that you have to pick a side in order to be considered. Good luck everyone.

Choose Red Pill GIF by Christopher Pindling

The Beach Summer GIF

Today is the day!!!

Keanu Reeves Matrix GIF by Regal

Summer Beach GIF by PONANT

wrestling christmas wwe GIF by WWE

Signups day!!! Let’s go Hackers.

Excited Season 1 GIF by The Office

Good grief guys! Talk about a bad window to not be able to stay caught up here!
Just trying to catch on all this recent activity as signups opened and are now closed. Nothing left to do but wait. 😬

I have enjoyed reading these recaps of who you told first and what went through your head as you were chosen. Just a reminder of how special this is.

Okay, hopefuls, if you get picked, who are you telling first?

For alums, who did you tell first? Last time, I told my wife first. First time, I was on the phone with a good friend and told him.
Told the wife and brother first.

If I got picked, it would definitely be my wife who knew first. @KY Golfer has been in a couple times and she knows how excited I was for him both times and how invested in it I was so she gets it.

The suspense!

Okay, hopefuls, if you get picked, who are you telling first?

For alums, who did you tell first? Last time, I told my wife first. First time, I was on the phone with a good friend and told him.
If I'm picked, I'm texting @will to let him know I'm joining the Hackers fraternity!

All this Rory going to LIV talk. Anyone have his number so I can call and give him some advice on flipping sides? 😂

Back