CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Finally landed here in Roanoke. What a cluster F that was in CLT.
Charlotte didn’t use to be like that but I think alot changed the last years. Now it’s pretty nuts there. Still not as much as Atlanta though.

Experience kickoff day!!!! The best!!!

It's here!!!

Looking forward to it!

Can’t wait to be followed! #nocreepy
Film Spying GIF

Good to know!
#nottryingtomakeitcreepy

Participanfs
Important note. When you arrive at 4pm, and I’m assuming everybody will be there right at 4pm, @Muchmore (future champion) will greet you. After the drive up they will take all of your bags and put your clubs on a cart. They will take bags to cottage (amazing service, tip them).

@Muchmore will give you a quick tour of the property and explain a few things before you settle into your cottage until opening dinner.
What a great welcome for everyone

We were all just sitting here laughing about this again and taking about how much of a badass Mike's *unt off a wife is. 😂
Had to look and make sure I was on correct Forum.

Safe travels participanfs! Can’t wait to start seeing the pictures roll in!

Participanfs
Important note. When you arrive at 4pm, and I’m assuming everybody will be there right at 4pm, @Muchmore (future champion) will greet you. After the drive up they will take all of your bags and put your clubs on a cart. They will take bags to cottage (amazing service, tip them).

@Muchmore will give you a quick tour of the property and explain a few things before you settle into your cottage until opening dinner.
He’s the best. I hope he gives a good tour.

That so be wonderful, yes we will all be there. Most of us that are not on the property are all paying a round this morning so we’ll be together.

Thank you so much, again, for putting this all together.
Looks like you all will miss most of the rain I'm getting today, have fun.

Long Hair GIF by Slingshot Dakota

I mean you will at least have…
If he doesn’t jump in with the goats I’ll be disappointed and it will be reflected in the post tour survey.

Check in day! hopefully everyone has plans to kill the time in between!

Have fun today fellas! Have to help the kiddo move stuff back from college, so won’t be able to follow much until later - but should be back by arrival time.

Have fun today fellas! Have to help the kiddo move stuff back from college, so won’t be able to follow much until later - but should be back by arrival time.
Food luck with that. I am so glad my Twins are out of College. What Moron thought it was a good idea to have Moving days during Rush Hour traffic in the City.

Back