CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Believe me, I’m just as confused and amused as everyone else’s. It’s also two sold out flights and nobody seems to know what the heck is going on. And newsflash, neither are leaving “on time”

Believe me, I’m just as confused and amused as everyone else’s. It’s also two sold out flights and nobody seems to know what the heck is going on. And newsflash, neither are leaving “on time”
No flight from there is leaving on time it seems.

You and @Nashtyone need to hurry up and get here.

Picking Big Brother GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Looking like I will make it to Roanoke after all. Originally was supposed to be there at 5pm. Flight changes, and a few delays and I’ll now be getting in at 1245 am. Better late than never

Looking like I will make it to Roanoke after all. Originally was supposed to be there at 5pm. Flight changes, and a few delays and I’ll now be getting in at 1245 am. Better late than never
Brutal travel day…but happy you’ll make it today (well tomorrow technically) All will be worth it once you enter Ballyhack!

Finally landed here in Roanoke. What a cluster F that was in CLT.

Get that lady next to you signed up for bingo! Looks like she needs some excitement in her life
I was talking to her about Anime Gods’ performance last year, and we still can’t figure it out. 😆

Finally - hour and half after landing. Definitely hotel beers and dinner - neither a top choice-but I’ll take what I can get.
Safe travels if you’re still making way your in- see y’all tomorrow.
image.jpg

Finally - hour and half after landing. Definitely hotel beers and dinner - neither a top choice-but I’ll take what I can get.
Safe travels if you’re still making way your in- see y’all tomorrow.
View attachment 9263206
See you tomorrow partner. Long week, glad you made it alright.

And I have finally landed in Roanoke. Hope to never have a travel day like that again. Now to get a few hours of sleep

Back