CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

And I have finally landed in Roanoke. Hope to never have a travel day like that again. Now to get a few hours of sleep
Are any of you actually going to get any sleep tonight? You're probably all going to be like kids on Christmas Eve.

@Nashtyone has been acquired. Now to catch a few more hours of sleep.

Are any of you actually going to get any sleep tonight? You're probably all going to be like kids on Christmas Eve.
No.

Will Ferrell Santa GIF by filmeditor

I’m going to say “Dynamic Duo” will squeeze out victory.

We were all just sitting here laughing about this again and taking about how much of a badass Mike's *unt off a wife is. 😂

She’d fit right in.

And no reason to question why I’m up at 3am, my sleep schedule is messed up

She’d fit right in.

And sleep schedules will stay messed up for the next couple days too.

She’d fit right in.

Sleep schedules are overrated

It’s THP Experience day

Participanfs
Important note. When you arrive at 4pm, and I’m assuming everybody will be there right at 4pm, @Muchmore (future champion) will greet you. After the drive up they will take all of your bags and put your clubs on a cart. They will take bags to cottage (amazing service, tip them).

@Muchmore will give you a quick tour of the property and explain a few things before you settle into your cottage until opening dinner.

It’s THP Experience day
Jumping in for it! Missed most of the pre-action, but happy to see the main action!

Participanfs
Important note. When you arrive at 4pm, and I’m assuming everybody will be there right at 4pm, @Muchmore (future champion) will greet you. After the drive up they will take all of your bags and put your clubs on a cart. They will take bags to cottage (amazing service, tip them).

@Muchmore will give you a quick tour of the property and explain a few things before you settle into your cottage until opening dinner.
That so be wonderful, yes we will all be there. Most of us that are not on the property are all paying a round this morning so we’ll be together.

Thank you so much, again, for putting this all together.

Morning all. Can't wait for this follow. Experience day 🔥

As we get ready to meet and great with the Bag Boy. Some great questions have been asked so far, does anyone have any other questions they want us to ask? Just let us know here and we will make sure to get them answered during the event.

Back