CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Food luck with that. I am so glad my Twins are out of College. What Moron thought it was a good idea to have Moving days during Rush Hour traffic in the City.
No sweat, thankfully the young man knows how to work… and I’m only going down for the few larger things that won’t easily fit in his car. Hes already moved most of it over the past two weeks. Hour drive each way, with no usual traffic thankfully.

@Muchmore will be like…

snoop dogg GIF by MTV Cribs
the hills bed GIF by MTV Cribs

It’s day of!!

Can’t wait for this one to kick off!!!

The day is here! Looking forward to it!

No sweat, thankfully the young man knows how to work… and I’m only going down for the few larger things that won’t easily fit in his car. Hes already moved most of it over the past two weeks. Hour drive each way, with no usual traffic thankfully.
Hour drive... I wished. MO to MN- 8 hours. MO to Phily- 14 hours.

Back to the Show. Hope you Guys take lots of Pics. Will you do a separate Thread for Pre Bag Boy Golf? I don't want to miss it.

No arrival day scripting photos yet? I hope no one missed this opportunity.

Enjoy the day today looking forward to this event!

its happening.....Sunday start day

If he doesn’t jump in with the goats I’ll be disappointed and it will be reflected in the post tour survey.
Now that would be a 5 star tour!

Back to the Show. Hope you Guys take lots of Pics. Will you do a separate Thread for Pre Bag Boy Golf? I don't want to miss it.
There is one already.
This one will be reserved for whatever nonsense dominated the last few days and our awesome kickoff tonight

Safe travels to all making their way to Ballyhack today. Looking forward to the kickoff dinner later today and more Ballyhack and Experience awesomeness over the next couple of days!

Connecting flight on time. App says bags on board and row to myself! See everyone soon!

For those of you already pondering. What's the first pro shop purchase gonna be? Headcover? Polo? Hat? Longer shorts for @Muchmore?

For those visiting Ballyhack for the first time…what are you most excited for?

It’s about to get real! Good luck to all and soak up every minute. Sounds like you’re in for a great time starting with the concierge service at arrival! Very nice!!

For those there, where is todays round?

Alright Aqua Men, todays the first night of the real deal. let’s keep my weekend winning streak going and get off hot in this thing.

Nearing go time!!!!

It’s about to get real! Good luck to all and soak up every minute. Sounds like you’re in for a great time starting with the concierge service at arrival! Very nice!!

For those there, where is todays round?
I believe they are using the travel thread for todays round

Just a few more hours until another experience kicks off. Excited to see the dinner tonight and get the golf started in the morning. I rarely look forward to a Monday, but tomorrow is going to be fun!

Back