Kinetixx HYPERSONIC Driver Shaft

What’s crazy about the Kevlar magic is it greatly minimizing my huge right miss.
That is what I noticed in my 2 rounds with it.

Pretty sure it’s 45”. I can check. It hasn’t moved since then. Probably the longest I’ve gone in 4 years without messing with something.
Have you always played driver at 45”?

Installed.
So to your question about the shorter shaft, is it depends. Although you may not swing it as fast, if the shortened shaft allows you to strike in the center of the face more resulting in higher ball speeds and better dispersion.
For me shorter shaft equates to both better dispersion as well as distance because it helps me be a more consistent ball striker (relative to a standard length shaft) with driver.
I play mine at 44.5 installed.

Have you always played driver at 45”?
No, had been down around 44.5 or 44 which certainly runs counter to logic given I’m seeing more fairways at the longer length

So to your question about the shorter shaft, is it depends. Although you may not swing it as fast, if the shortened shaft allows you to strike in the center of the face more resulting in higher ball speeds and better dispersion.
For me shorter shaft equates to both better dispersion as well as distance because it helps me be a more consistent ball striker (relative to a standard length shaft) with driver.
I play mine at 44.5 installed.
Thank you, the dispersion certainly is there. I can't speak to the distances as I was on a new course in Florida. But the launch looked higher than my former shaft. And carry looked good also.
Once I get back to Arkansas next week, on a course I know. I will be able to judge the distances better.

I don’t know what voodoo is in the hypersonic but give me all of that voodoo. Driver was the only thing working tonight. It was almost like it just had easy speed, which came from both the shaft and how it just kept wanting to center the club for me.

I don’t know what voodoo is in the hypersonic but give me all of that voodoo. Driver was the only thing working tonight. It was almost like it just had easy speed, which came from both the shaft and how it just kept wanting to center the club for me.
I would concur to this. Between this shaft and the A1 Smoke driver. I am seeing distances that I haven't seen for a long time.
I ordered the Hypersonic D20
Tipped .5” and it has felt really good to me.
When I hit the center with a baby draw, the ball just runs forever. Even uphill, which I think speaks to the additional speed created. 🤔

I would concur to this. Between this shaft and the A1 Smoke driver. I am seeing distances that I haven't seen for a long time.
I ordered the Hypersonic D20
Tipped .5” and it has felt really good to me.
When I hit the center with a baby draw, the ball just runs forever. Even uphill, which I think speaks to the additional speed created. 🤔
How would you describe the feel? To me, it's stiff and wants to stay with me but not hard to swing or making me feel like I need go after it.

So first real outdoor test on course with the hypersonic D30. Always take what I am seeing indoors with a grain of salt. 8/12 fairways and the distance happily surprised me! One fairway missed was because I hit it through the dogleg into a pond.
I am note sure how to accurately describe this outside of goldilocks saying this is just right. Feels firm enough that it is not loose but not so loose that i dont feel in control. Seems to launch a tad higher than my previous shaft with alot less effort.

So first real outdoor test on course with the hypersonic D30. Always take what I am seeing indoors with a grain of salt. 8/12 fairways and the distance happily surprised me! One fairway missed was because I hit it through the dogleg into a pond.
I am note sure how to accurately describe this outside of goldilocks saying this is just right. Feels firm enough that it is not loose but not so loose that i dont feel in control. Seems to launch a tad higher than my previous shaft with alot less effort.
the less effort bit it what resonates with me

Rounds like this make me wonder why I tinkered with the Ballistic shaft. That one is good, no doubt, but doesn’t fit me as well as the Hypersonic. Just easy speed and easy to center. It’s like there is a kick into the ball but I at least have trouble feeling it, which I really like. Feeling a big kick freaks me out.

Rounds like this make me wonder why I tinkered with the Ballistic shaft. That one is good, no doubt, but doesn’t fit me as well as the Hypersonic. Just easy speed and easy to center. It’s like there is a kick into the ball but I at least have trouble feeling it, which I really like. Feeling a big kick freaks me out.
I think you are right. You really don't feel the kick of the shaft.. But the results are evident from the sound and feel off the face of the driver. At least for me

Grass isn’t always greener but seems like we all chase that bright shiny object into other pastures 🤣

Grass isn’t always greener but seems like we all chase that bright shiny object into other pastures 🤣
I putting the ballistic in the corner for a little while 😂

I think you are right. You really don't feel the kick of the shaft.. But the results are evident from the sound and feel off the face of the driver. At least for me
I’m glad I’m not the only one

First outdoor range session with the hypersonic and had some high volume reps. The one thing that will get me in trouble is the short backswing with the aggressive transition.
However If I can slow down the backswing I can go at it hard and still get great results.
Just very smooth flowing no matter how hard I swing.
Once I got grooved with timing, I set a pretty small lateral limit window for myself and put drive after drive within that window.
Cannot wait for the next round to put this in play. Trust the dispersion will be there. Really want to see if the distances I saw last round continue going forward.

Putting one of these together right now with an adapter to work with a Cobra Darkspeed X head.

Putting one of these together right now with an adapter to work with a Cobra Darkspeed X head.
Can’t wait to see how that pair plays together. I’m guessing really well.

Sounds like a fun combo!

Back