Kinetixx HYPERSONIC Driver Shaft

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
When you can tout that your shaft design has set multiple world records for ball speeds before you officially release it, you have something to crow about. In the past, I’m not so sure that Kinetixx would have taken that opportunity as they have always been very much a brand that is content to do their thing knowing they’re doing it unlike anyone else with that being enough. However, 2023 is a different day for Kinetixx, and they are coming out swinging both in design as well as their marketing message.

Continue reading...

Great Write-up James!

This quote has me very interested -
The HYPERSONIC generated surprising energy while being the second most stable lightweight shaft I personally have put into play

I would love to throw one of these into my Paradym to play around with.

Thanks for the info.

• Staff
Great Write-up James!

This quote has me very interested -

I would love to throw one of these into my Paradym to play around with.

Thanks for the info.
This one is officially my gamer in the 💎💎💎

Great write up @Jman . Always enjoy listening to how Kinetixx is changing and innovating. This lightweight yet stable design seems very intriguing.

Great write-up. Been waiting to hear more about this shaft. Can't wait to swing one of these.

• Staff
Great write up @Jman . Always enjoy listening to how Kinetixx is changing and innovating. This lightweight yet stable design seems very intriguing.
I had a 120 swinger hitting these new designs and they kept coming back for more. It’s like I said in the preview, if Berkshire can swing them, we mortals are fine haha

Great stuff! I need to find a way to test the Hypersonic against my Velocity shaft. :unsure:

• Staff
Great stuff! I need to find a way to test the Hypersonic against my Velocity shaft. :unsure:
Night and day different feels, I for one love the active feel of the Velocity because I know it’s still ALWAYS there through the zone, this and the MACH though will appeal much more to those seeking a more stable sensation through the entire swing.

Velocity spins a bit more for me, with more launch, as well.

I admit to stalking the Kinetixx website over the last week or so. I think your thoughts on this one vs the Velocity are exactly what I needed to hear. I prefer something that feels more active rather than high stability. It seems to help with tempo and transition for me.

Really well done - tons of relevant info that should help people out James.

I admit to stalking the Kinetixx website over the last week or so. I think your thoughts on this one vs the Velocity are exactly what I needed to hear. I prefer something that feels more active rather than high stability. It seems to help with tempo and transition for me.

Really well done - tons of relevant info that should help people out James.
Thank you Hawk!

Great Review, @Jman . You said " The HYPERSONIC generated surprising energy while being the second most stable lightweight shaft I personally have put into play " Have you ever played the Quantum purple or Helium in X flex, and if so, how would they compare to the Hypersonic?

Great Review, @Jman . You said " The HYPERSONIC generated surprising energy while being the second most stable lightweight shaft I personally have put into play " Have you ever played the Quantum purple or Helium in X flex, and if so, how would they compare to the Hypersonic?
The only similarities imo are in weight range. The energy aspect of what Kinetixx is doing across their lines is, imo, unique to almost anything out there.

This shaft in the Callaway Paradym or Paradym X is an amazing feeling combination.

Kinetixx is a company I enjoy and cheer for. I want to try these new shafts. On paper the Mach has more of my interest but this seems cool as well.

still really want to try this shaft...in my top 2 to try this year

This one shouldn’t be slept on. Put it into some hands of golfers who swing WAY faster than me yesterday and it was hilarious their reactions and disbelief.

Very much tempted to move it to a Cobra adapter

This one shouldn’t be slept on. Put it into some hands of golfers who swing WAY faster than me yesterday and it was hilarious their reactions and disbelief.

Very much tempted to move it to a Cobra adapter

I really like the looks of this shaft compared to other shafts Kinetixx has put out. They have always flat out performed but some of the color choices have left me wanting. This look will pair well with any head on the market and based on the review it will flat out perform and maybe even surprise. This is on my list to try now.

I really like the looks of this shaft compared to other shafts Kinetixx has put out. They have always flat out performed but some of the color choices have left me wanting. This look will pair well with any head on the market and based on the review it will flat out perform and maybe even surprise. This is on my list to try now.
You need to hit Mach. 👀

Great write up @Jman!

This shaft in the Callaway Paradym or Paradym X is an amazing feeling combination.

Will you have this at the goat?

Hi are the Hypersonic shafts spineless like their other models?

anyone know if club champion or golf tec can order these? (Unsure what their markup would be…)

Last edited:
Back