Kinetixx HYPERSONIC Driver Shaft

I have been messing around with this one and absolutely love the feel of this shaft. Hard for me to pin point why, but it just feels so good going through the transition and down towards impact.
I do absolutely FILTHY things with this in the šŸ’ŽšŸ’ŽšŸ’Ž

@Pops can confirm

Nobody should want that, but that is a heck of a combo.
With all the reviews on THP about both parts of the combo any missed fairways are 100% me. Canā€™t wait to get it in.

@JB since this thread popped up Iā€™ve got questions. Currently have Mach shaft in my Aerojet head. It is a step too stiff. Still hit it pretty well. Hypersonic has me interested. Iā€™ve played the Velocity which works well if tempo is good on the day. When tempo gets fast the Mach shaft is a lot tighter dispersion wise. Where does Hypersonic fall between these other 2.

I do absolutely FILTHY things with this in the šŸ’ŽšŸ’ŽšŸ’Ž

@Pops can confirm
Itā€™s something to watch. Few guys in member member were letā€™s say shocked.

@JB since this thread popped up Iā€™ve got questions. Currently have Mach shaft in my Aerojet head. It is a step too stiff. Still hit it pretty well. Hypersonic has me interested. Iā€™ve played the Velocity which works well if tempo is good on the day. When tempo gets fast the Mach shaft is a lot tighter dispersion wise. Where does Hypersonic fall between these other 2.
Honestly outside of them both being made by Kinetixx they are all really really different shafts.
Hard for me to say other than I prefer the Hypersonic to Mach, but for those that like Ventus shaft feel, they will like the Mach more. It is familiar in that realm, although to me has a bit of a tighter feel in the hands.

Honestly outside of them both being made by Kinetixx they are all really really different shafts.
Hard for me to say other than I prefer the Hypersonic to Mach, but for those that like Ventus shaft feel, they will like the Mach more. It is familiar in that realm, although to me has a bit of a tighter feel in the hands.
Iā€™m torn between trying d30 in the Mach or switching to Hypersonic. Letā€™s get @Jman involved in this.

Iā€™m excites to inspire awe in a couple of weeks. Went all in with the Paradym X head as well.

Just trying to be like JB when I grow up.
oooohhhhh, I want to try that combo! šŸ”„

Considering the Hypersonic with Callaway adapter. I know there will be a Paradym head on my near future.

Considering the Hypersonic with Callaway adapter. I know there will be a Paradym head on my near future.
Join me šŸ„³

Itā€™s funny, looking back over my full review and data in the first post, I stand by it all. This hasnā€™t left the šŸ’ŽšŸ’ŽšŸ’Ž 9.0 head and probably wonā€™t for me. The more I turn on it, the more itā€™s there, I cannot explain the confidence I have with the setup.

I donā€™t have numbers, but folks calling me a good driver of the ball. Thatā€™s enough for me.

Love this shaft, and seriously considering looking at the rest of the Kinetixx line for a fairway shaft.

I donā€™t have numbers, but folks calling me a good driver of the ball. Thatā€™s enough for me.

Love this shaft, and seriously considering looking at the rest of the Kinetixx line for a fairway shaft.
Ballistic. Trust me.

Kinetixx is the real deal, so good.

Ballistic. Trust me.

Kinetixx is the real deal, so good.
That's the same as what Kinetixx said when I mentioned I fit the hypersonic well. It's currently high on the ponder list.

That's the same as what Kinetixx said when I mentioned I fit the hypersonic well. It's currently high on the ponder list.
Itā€™s like I know things šŸ˜œšŸ˜œšŸ˜œšŸ˜œ

Duuuuude!!! Thanks again for letting me try the HyperSonic last week. It's been on my mind a lot since then. I loved the Velocity in the Rogue ST and it is solid in the Paradym. BUT I think I like the HyperSonic more in the Paradym for whatever reason. Ponder mode fully engaged.

Interestingly it seems like I can feel what is going on in my swing more with the HyperSonic than the Velocity...not sure if that's D30+ vs D30 flex or just the shaft profile or what, but I really really liked the feel and results with the HS.

Duuuuude!!! Thanks again for letting me try the HyperSonic last week. It's been on my mind a lot since then. I loved the Velocity in the Rogue ST and it is solid in the Paradym. BUT I think I like the HyperSonic more in the Paradym for whatever reason. Ponder mode fully engaged.

Interestingly it seems like I can feel what is going on in my swing more with the HyperSonic than the Velocity...not sure if that's D30+ vs D30 flex or just the shaft profile or what, but I really really liked the feel and results with the HS.
Velocity is muuuuuuuuuch more active feeling than the HYPER.

Velocity is muuuuuuuuuch more active feeling than the HYPER.
I figured that my comment may get a raised eyebrow or two. haha. hopefully I'll acquire a HyperSonic sometime in the next few months and compare them right next to each other to see if I'm being crazy or not. ;)

I figured that my comment may get a raised eyebrow or two. haha. hopefully I'll acquire a HyperSonic sometime in the next few months and compare them right next to each other to see if I'm being crazy or not. ;)
I hope so! Would enjoy the thoughts.

I know itā€™s been my experience and on Off Course, Jason talked about how different these (MACH and HS) are from the Velocity in activity.

I wonder if the lack of activity isnā€™t what you feel @shanewu, it allows you to perceive where the head is compared to the velocity that is moving more?

I only ask as if I feel a shaft move a lot I kinda freak out some.

I hope so! Would enjoy the thoughts.

I know itā€™s been my experience and on Off Course, Jason talked about how different these (MACH and HS) are from the Velocity in activity.
I need to revisit that Off Course episode! I remember from your article and comment that Velocity is very different from these new models, and I noticed it for sure.

Regardless, I love what the Paderson/Kinetixx team is doing in the shaft game and this is another release that I (we) hope more people open their minds about and demo.

I wonder if the lack of activity isnā€™t what you feel @shanewu, it allows you to perceive where the head is compared to the velocity that is moving more?

I only ask as if I feel a shaft move a lot I kinda freak out some.
You know what...it probably was that I felt the head a bit more. Now I really need to try them again side-by-side soon. I can't remember, did you ever game Velocity?

You know what...it probably was that I felt the head a bit more. Now I really need to try them again side-by-side soon. I can't remember, did you ever game Velocity?
That ma have been what Jdtox had last year and I liked it but itā€™s been awhile and only was two swings

That ma have been what Jdtox had last year and I liked it but itā€™s been awhile and only was two swings
Velocity is crazy active, feels like nothing else out there because itā€™s so ā€œlooseā€ you think thereā€™s no way in hell the head will catch up and square, but it does. Then the more you turn on it, the more efficient it is.

9 of 12 drives were good and six straight split the fairway. That is huge for me.

I donā€™t know quite how to describe it, but itā€™s easy to swing, square, and load, yet stable.

I donā€™t know quite how to describe it, but itā€™s easy to swing, square, and load, yet stable.
Great description of it based on the few swings I took

Back