Kinetixx HYPERSONIC Driver Shaft

anyone know if club champion or golf tec can order these? (Unsure what their markup would be…)
Specifically for a fitting? I’m pretty sure CC carries them.

If not for that, best bet (easiest) is direct through Kinetixx. They’re also top tier at helping golfers out in terms of what shaft and or flex they should consider.

This shaft is the real damn deal. It’s still making noise with some of the strongest swingers on the planet, and I’ve had an absolute blast with it in my 💎💎💎

anyone know if club champion or golf tec can order these? (Unsure what their markup would be…)
I call my OKC Club Champion a couple weeks ago. They did not have either of the new models to test.

I can spray the ball with any shaft on the market but this still has me curious

Dropped this into the Paradym X today for some testing and the driver just came alive. Very impressed.

I actually reached out to Paderson with some Driver data to see what shaft they would recommend yesterday.
Waiting for a reply email.
I'm curious what they come back with

Last edited:
Dropped this into the Paradym X today for some testing and the driver just came alive. Very impressed.
Curious about this one also. After my experience with the Mach in a flex I would never thought would work. The Hypersonic has me wanting to try it also.

Not that it should matter but I do wish the Hypersonic came in some of their more aesthetic color options.

that was such a fun combo to hit at Briggs :love:

I will say a shaft has never captivated me from two swings the way this one did.

I will say a shaft has never captivated me from two swings the way this one did.
buy two, ship one to me, and we can both see how awesome it is. I just don't want you to be alone on this journey. ;)

buy two, ship one to me, and we can both see how awesome it is. I just don't want you to be alone on this journey. ;)
Maybe they'll give us a deal on 3 🤷‍♂️

This shaft is the real damn deal. It’s still making noise with some of the strongest swingers on the planet, and I’ve had an absolute blast with it in my 💎💎💎
I need a new shaft for my triple d.
KBS and I are not getting along.

this one is on my short ponder list.

I have been messing around with this one and absolutely love the feel of this shaft. Hard for me to pin point why, but it just feels so good going through the transition and down towards impact.

I have been messing around with this one and absolutely love the feel of this shaft. Hard for me to pin point why, but it just feels so good going through the transition and down towards impact.
You just had to go bump this thread about 15 mins before I ordered mine 😂

You just had to go bump this thread about 15 mins before I ordered mine 😂
I had no idea, but I saw you hit it and it was awe inspiring.

I had no idea, but I saw you hit it and it was awe inspiring.
I’m excites to inspire awe in a couple of weeks. Went all in with the Paradym X head as well.

Just trying to be like JB when I grow up.

I’m excites to inspire awe in a couple of weeks. Went all in with the Paradym X head as well.

Just trying to be like JB when I grow up.
Nobody should want that, but that is a heck of a combo.

Back