Uncrustables in the air fryer are amazing

don't let them shame you. I learned of them via THP. and to date....I've never eaten one.
I have a sneaking suspicion it's garbage food. And other than amazing desserts, I don't really know about such things. I run on actual fuel, and they don't seem eager to argue its actual merits.. 😆

I have a sneaking suspicion it's garbage food. And other than amazing desserts, I don't really know about such things. I run on actual fuel, and they don't seem eager to argue its actual merits.. 😆
Ok Mr. Bread Pudding French Toast. How many macros in that power fuel? 😜

Ok Mr. Bread Pudding French Toast. How many macros in that power fuel? 😜
You realize you'te trying to compare homemade life-changing deliciousness to something that I'm very confident at this point comes in a box and has over 20 ingredients no one can actually identify, right? 😆

If it had PBfitt in it would it make a difference?

It’s how you blow $5 on 4 PB&J sandwiches.
To some, it’s not blowing money, it’s a small slice of convenience in an otherwise crazy day to day. How dare we…. 😉🤣

You realize you'te trying to compare homemade life-changing deliciousness to something that I'm very confident at this point comes in a box and has over 20 ingredients no one can actually identify, right? 😆
Bread, PB and Jelly. I mean yeah it smuckers so it isn’t free range grass fed peanuts and grapes.

Bread, PB and Jelly. I mean yeah it smuckers so it isn’t free range grass fed peanuts and grapes.
I DEMAND MY GRAPES BE GRASS FED!

I also seem to remember a post or two about housing entire pints of ice cream.:ROFLMAO:
Desserts are not food!

They're desserts.

And they're earned by eating real food. 😁

Desserts are not food!

They're desserts.

And they're earned by eating real food. 😁
So.. are… uncrustables.
I’m not having one for dinner.
I’m not an 8 year old. :ROFLMAO:

Put a pint of ice cream on top of it if you have to. (Actually that sounds like it could be amazing)

20230628_180401.jpg

I'm hearing that 8yr old comment in my head right now @That post .

I'm not so sure. 😆

Ooooo this sounds good

I've had deep fried PB&J sandwiches before, I'd definitely try this.

I might need to try this.

However, these things make me a hero dad when making lunches in the morning because the kids love these “sandwiches” and I have to put forth ZERO effort outside of throwing one from the freezer to the lunch bag.

I’m with you on this one. You can make a homemade uncrustable very easily

Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar

Back