The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG is awesome I got my shipping notice for my THP goodies!

I kept telling myself I'll just watch 2 minutes.....ok 2 minutes more.......2 minutes more........watched the whole thing. Greatness.

Cutting the shower curtains from the waist down. Genius.

Jakenation, just catching up so sorry to hear the news. Keep your head up and come around when you have time, we will be here.

Dinner just wrapped up with Cobra golf. Fun night.

Best Place to buy Golf shoes? I like the Cally X-Cages but my Dicks' Sporting goods stared at me when I asked for them. Any place that randomly has good sales?

Sometimes I feel like when I say "Golf" in columbus, people blink at me blindly.

Best Place to buy Golf shoes? I like the Cally X-Cages but my Dicks' Sporting goods stared at me when I asked for them. Any place that randomly has good sales?

Sometimes I feel like when I say "Golf" in columbus, people blink at me blindly.

Online? Zappos or Amazon.

Breezy Golfsmith and Golfgalaxy maybe you best bet unless you have an Edwin watts up there

yeah. I'm going to go get fitted for some, then i'll shop them online. It's just a moment of frustration. ANYWAYS. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Breezy Golfsmith and Golfgalaxy maybe you best bet unless you have an Edwin watts up there

Dont forget GmamasGolf. Best prices, plus THPer discount. Their shoe prices are absolutely absurd.

Dont forget GmamasGolf. Best prices, plus THPer discount. Their shoe prices are absolutely absurd.

SLDR Stand bag for $129? WTH? That is ridiculous. They have some awesome prices on everything. Trying to resist buying more shoes.

SLDR Stand bag for $129? WTH? That is ridiculous. They have some awesome prices on everything. Trying to resist buying more shoes.

Dont forget another 10% off of that with the THP Code.

Dont forget another 10% off of that with the THP Code.

Even without the code, that is insane. Those retail for around $179.99 most places.

that was that killer bag I used on Saturday.

that was that killer bag I used on Saturday.

I know. It was really nice in person. I love my XTT bag so I wont be changing any time soon but that price tag shocked me.

I forgot this place is the Farmers Almanac of everything awesome golf related. So clutch.

I worked OT before taking a couple shifts off for #LIITA and then worked another 24hr shift plus a couple more hrs my first shift back. So it looks like the OT train is rolling now and I will be on it a lot this summer as we are short like 5 people and vacations are maxed out all summer long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back