The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing worse than the two handed hand shake, never fails to make you uncomfortable.

False. Someone you dont even know giving you a hug or a kiss on the cheek is way worse. "Please GTHO my personal space"

Just thinking about giving someone a two handed handshake makes me uncomfortable.

There is nothing worse than the two handed hand shake, never fails to make you uncomfortable.

The limp squid handshake is almost as bad.

False. Someone you dont even know giving you a hug or a kiss on the cheek is way worse. "Please GTHO my personal space"

I'm not so sure, while those may be crossing the line, there is pretty much no place in society for the two handed hand shake. It's just unnecessary.

Hopefully its not the THPer on. Here that requested pictures of you last week in some thread. I don't like hearing this when I am away.

Hopefully its not the THPer on. Here that requested pictures of you last week in some thread. I don't like hearing this when I am away.

No, it was our neighbor across the street. You know the one I am talking about. That was uncomfortable, but I am sure he was just being nice.

What's weird is the letter in the mailbox with the seashells. I don't know what that's about. I can't make out the words on the paper. I am sure it's one of the neighborhood kids. Probably a little girl trying to be nice and put seashells in people's mailboxes. I thought about opening the neighbors box to see, but I am pretty sure that's illegal.

The limp squid handshake is almost as bad.

Those are weird too. Another good one if you wanna mess with someone is bend your middle finger in as you go in for the shake and rub their palm with your finger tip. :D

Those are weird too. Another good one if you wanna mess with someone is bend your middle finger in as you go in for the shake and rub their palm with your finger tip. :D

You win, that's definitely the worst handshake... from a stranger anyways...

The weirdest thing just happened. I went to my mailbox to put a package in there to be sent out. I open the mailbox and inside is a piece of paper with something written on it, but I can't make it out, and 3 seashells.

I have absolutely NO clue what that is all about. We have a ton of kids in the neighborhood, and I am wondering if maybe one of them put it in there. It freaked me out a little, so I just left them in the mailbox haha.
Definitely sounds like a gift from a kid. At least you got the real deal sea shells and not the cheap macaroni sea shells.

Definitely sounds like a gift from a kid. At least you got the real deal sea shells and not the cheap macaroni sea shells.

Oh yes, definitely the real deal seashells. I think it's a gift from a kid too. Just weird because I have never spoken to any of the kids around here. I honestly think it might have been placed in my mailbox by accident, and it was meant for my next door neighbor who has 3 kids.

Hi guys. I miss you.

I don't want to rant.....well I do. But I won't. And I'm not going to start my own thread. Let me just say I have a lot of "stuff" going on right now and I'm trying my best to sort it all out.

Shortly after getting home from the Dallas THP event my wife and I separated. I've been shacking up at my dad's house for the last couple of months. She has filed for divorce....but nothing is final just yet. We're still talking everyday and I have got to spend a lot of time with my daughters so that's good but frick you guys....it's been a rough couple months to say the least.

I've played a ton of golf lately....because well...what else would I do? It helps take my mind off this crap for at least a while and I love hanging with my boys Jesse, Perkis and Hox. I don't know what else to say....I miss my family here, but I'll be honest...it's hard to want to come in and shoot the breeze right now.

On the work front things could not be better, as most of you know I took a pretty big promotion about 18 months ago that really took a hit on my THP time, now things are really picking up for me and I've been promoted again and have another promotion in the works. It's crazy how well 1 aspect of life can go, but then on the other hand things are so effed up.

At this point I'm really not sure what will happen. I go back and forth on it probably 10 times a day. Anyways....I just wanted to explain my absense around here and I know that's never expected of me or anyone else, but the fact is I'm part of the THP family and you guys all mean so much to me so I wanted to tell you what is going on. I miss you. That's all.

Man, I'm so sorry to hear that Jake. I've been there dude and am always here to chat.

Stay strong brother. Cherish that family.

I love doing that!!

Man Jake I'm sorry to hear about this. Always around if you need to chat about things.

So sorry to hear this Jake, stay strong and battle on.

I'm so sorry Jake, but we are always here when you need us, whenever you are ready.

Thats rough Jake. Really sorry to hear you are having a tough go of it. Only thing you can do is stay positive and cherish the time you spend with your kids and focus on the positives in your life right now.

Sorry to hear that Jake. I hope everything works out brother. You've got my number.

Dang Jake. Sorry to hear all that. Hang in there man.

Jake: really sorry to hear this man.

Been there and done that so reach out if you want to chat at all bro, thinking of you!!

Thanks guys. I'm really bad at just wanting to shut down when things aren't going great so that's why I haven't reached out. I know I have great friends and tons of support around here, I really appreciate all of you!

Thanks guys. I'm really bad at just wanting to shut down when things aren't going great so that's why I haven't reached out. I know I have great friends and tons of support around here, I really appreciate all of you!
We love ya, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back