The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laundry sounds like a great plan. I'm just going to count minutes for three hours lol.

Holy Cow Gmamas is definitely ridiculously cheap. I'm now pondering everything in their specials tab.

Am I the only one that there are no product pictures for on Gmama's?

This could go in the rant thread but hear seems just as good

I need to find a fourth for a scramble next weekend uggg

Really excited to see my favorite band on the planet tonight with my brother.

Really not excited that Directioners decided to crash the party because the lead singer and Harry Styles are friends and he is apparently "super hawt".

God help me if they ruin this concert for us.

Pablo Larrazabal's golf ball ended up in a pretty unusual spot at the BMW PGA Championship

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-...ty-unusual-spot-at-the-bmw-pga-203433801.html

BoQ44GTIEAEdd7S.jpg

Larrazabal got a free drop on the 18th hole, knocked it on the green and made par

There's two star wars movies coming out. One by JJ Abrams one by the director of Godzilla.

Also my neighbor kid mowed my lawn again.... to short again. Also he filled in the area where we removed the side walk.

Hmm I may have to give these a try.. Never heard of them, but I love apples. Pink Ladies are my favorite

They are awesome! They are small, but so good. Super crispy, sweet and just a hint of tart. I like them so much I am buying them by the bagful instead of just a couple individual ones.

Erica likes honey crisp apples. She also gets rather irritable if she buys bunk apples. This is why I don't eat fruit.

I have always been a gala or fuji apple person, but these are so much better!

I love Fuji's, so you say better than those and you have my full attention

both great choices & my wife is an organic nut so I pay WAY too much for apples, but they are good. I need to look out for Jazz apples next time we are at whole foods.

I have always been a gala or fuji apple person, but these are so much better!

I had a Gala apple for lunch, not a real big apple lover, but will be looking up these Jazz apples.

Better, much better! Like I said, they are small, but SO good. Super crunchy, nice and sweet but still a bit tart. Hands down my new favorite apple.

I shall acquire some soon, I like all of that

Erica likes honey crisp apples. She also gets rather irritable if she buys bunk apples. This is why I don't eat fruit.

When fall hits and the honey crisp apples are like $1.99/lb here, it's like Manna from Heaven. But the rest of the year, we buy the bulk organic ones. As fast as this family eats them it's all we can afford.

I like honey crisp too, but they are so damn expensive. They can be upwards of $3.49/lb at times here.

That's cheap compared to here, I've seen them up at 4.99/lb here. They are so great though, they make you think twice a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back