LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Vokey experience team, you've set the bar high for us, well done and so much fun to follow along.

Safe travels to all and looking forward to your post event thoughts.

Safe travels home fellas. Thanks for a fun follow!

Great live thread, awesome pictures, and the commentary was top notch.

Safe travels home to all

I didn't get to follow this one as much as I would have hoped but the Ballyhack pics are always a treat.
Safe travels guys.

Man - this looked like a blast. Enjoy those wedges fellas!

Safe travels everyone. Incredible event to follow. The wedge clinic was awesome. This experience will continue to live on every time you guys pull a wedge out of the bag and use your new techniques.

This has been a fantastic follow. Great job everyone and thank you!! Look forward to hearing more about your wedgucation and any tips you got along the way. Safe travels everyone!!

This has been a fun follow for me. I missed the action for the second half of today since I was out playing, but just caught up.
I am super jealous of the weducation as I could really use that (I made a post talking about how my wife is a better chipper than I am a while back).
I am pumped to be going to Ballyhack in June with @G8rJimbo, @Jtubb17, @Jman & @Sox_Fan (and hopefully @Jbwill be back and able to play)!

Thanks for the great show guys. Can't wait to hear about how much y'all's short game has really improved over the next few weeks.

Was the "why is raw more expensive" question asked?

Finally caught up after a very busy day at work. What a great experience. Awesome Vokey wedges, some amazing meals, and a great course. Thanks for bringing us all along

I pulled in to the house about an hour ago after a very uneventful drive. It was an awesome couple of days and I can't wait to go back through the thread. Nice to have a couple hours to kind of think back through some things which I'll be sure to post in the coming days.

I kinda feel like that could be said about most holes here. It’s visually intimidating but if you can get over that it plays fairly forgiving until you get to the greens.
Except 11 and 14, don't miss on those or you are going to be sad 🤣

I feel like we have to be missing some pro shop hauls, right?

You get anything beside the green polo?
not this time. I had a few polos I was really eyeballing, but I'm trying to behave a bit haha

There was an awesome headcover in there, but it was pointlessly overpriced, sadly.

not this time. I had a few polos I was really eyeballing, but I'm trying to behave a bit haha

There was an awesome headcover in there, but it was pointlessly overpriced, sadly.
Swag level over-priced?

I realize you weren't probably looking too closely for them, but did you see any mallet covers?

Thanks for the updates gents! Was a fun follow

Back