LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Did anyone bring home a scorecard or take a picture of the scorecard? I am going through @Daluteh 's great hole-by-hole previews and am not remembering for each hole where we played Black tees and where we played White tees. I know the combined (I think they called them the Appalachian tees) were indicated on the card, just didn't think to grab it...also forgot to grab my name plate off the cottage room door the way I meant to.
image (8).jpg

Finally had a chance to finish going through this entire thread. What an amazing Experience from start to finish! Thanks to all for the incredible updates, pictures, videos and explanations!

Ballyhack looks phenomenal! Love that I will be a few chances to see it in Experiences before I get the pleasure of playing it in late June. Coming from a home course with tiny greens, the size of those greens honestly kind of intimidate me. It very rarely have a putt over 20 feet where I play. The course conditioning looks absolutely impeccable. Love how they do a 50/50 cutting pattern on their fairways. I would be in hog heaven on a slope mover on that course.

Figured I should post this as a funny follow up to the Vokey experience. After all of us trying to get hole-in-one's on the Goat Track Monday afternoon and seeing a ton of close shots today was my first round back at home. On the 11th hole in a Men's Club tournament what do I do...I dunk it! Would have been a blast to get it Monday but I'll take it today!

Figured I should post this as a funny follow up to the Vokey experience. After all of us trying to get hole-in-one's on the Goat Track Monday afternoon and seeing a ton of close shots today was my first round back at home. On the 11th hole in a Men's Club tournament what do I do...I dunk it! Would have been a blast to get it Monday but I'll take it today!
With a new Vokey wedge or some other club?

No matter, still a great feat! Congrats!

It would have been awesome if it was a Vokey but unfortunately it was an 8 iron.
Congratulations Jeff!! Nicely done.

Back