The Bucket Hat thread

I picked one of these up at Arbor Links - probably going to order one of the white ones soon.

About a month ago I purchased a Rhoback Spackler. It's been great to wear on sunny days. On cloudy days I wear a very light ball cap.

I dont disagree, but having your playing partner look like Evander Holyfield because half of his ear had to be cut off, makes you question some things.
But then again, still better than joggers :ROFLMAO:
I wear a floppy hat AND sun sleeves.

That's probably the fashion equivalent of joggers AND a white belt.

New addiction

Attachments

• 16904579725983974418971108469773.jpg
    16904579725983974418971108469773.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 22
New addiction
I would say you have a problem. But that would be selling you short.

What you have is several overlapping problems. Ball hoarding, bucket-hat acquisition syndrome (BAS), what's next a divot tool collection????:eek:

By the way, would you like to see my divot tool collection? :cool:

Mission is designed to be soaked to keep cool.
I would say you have a problem. But that would be selling you short.

What you have is several overlapping problems. Ball hoarding, bucket-hat acquisition syndrome (BAS), what's next a divot tool collection????:eek:

By the way, would you like to see my divot tool collection? :cool:
I will not admit any of this. 😉

Having worn the Rhoback Bucket Hat for 3 months, it works well. I can remove the sweat stains with pre-laundry stain spray, a wet cloth, and a rinse.

Mission floppy bucket hat. It may look ridiculous but it’s comfortable, protects from the sun, keeps me cool, I can dunk it in water, and it doesn’t show sweat stains.

BD18F828-30A2-4A1C-8113-C833F596FD77.jpeg

I have a few........

IMG_6727 (1).JPG

I have scads of bucket hats. Wide brim, regular brim. Rain proof, vented, hi-vis, camo. I am the king of bucket hats. Yet I wear a visor on the course when its over 85......

Not sure if it’s a bucket hat, per se, but I am awaiting delivery of this Tilley hat. Not sure why the model looks so angry. Hopefully I will be happier in it than this guy. 🤣
IMG_8691.jpeg

Mission floppy bucket hat. It may look ridiculous but it’s comfortable, protects from the sun, keeps me cool, I can dunk it in water, and it doesn’t show sweat stains.

View attachment 9195426
Yup, got mine last week and wore it for 18 in 95 deg. Very cool but the Cable sometimes gets in the way. Wish it was removable without having to cut it.

Yup, got mine last week and wore it for 18 in 95 deg. Very cool but the Cable sometimes gets in the way. Wish it was removable without having to cut it.
I fasten mine up to the chin.

Stuff the cord up the hat and put it on - it's what I do

Reactions: J4U
I made the switch this summer to bucket hats. The risk of skin cancer, and the number of guys who play in my circle that have had "things" cut out pushed me over the edge! I fought it for many years, but I'm now a bucket hat guy. Walking through Costco earlier this year, to my surprise they had a stack of Addidas bucket hats, so picked a few up. The only time I can't use them is when it gets windy. Since I don't use the strap/string, if its flopping around in the wind, I'll switch back to the regular hat, which I always keep one in the bag.

That could be painful, no Hair buffer. 😀

I had very little hair until about a year ago:censored: ...the cord did not move around that I remember - with hat on, it's bunched up at the top of the hat.Of course, the Rhoback strap is lite and the adjustment is light plastic.

That could be painful, no Hair buffer. 😀
I’m bald and stuff the cord into the hat and wear it without any problems. I don’t even notice it’s there. If that isn’t good enough, you can always cut the cord and remove it.

I wear a floppy hat AND sun sleeves.

That's probably the fashion equivalent of joggers AND a white belt.

Maybe, but I do that also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back