The Bucket Hat thread

I need a new bucket hat!

I love them for coaching. Haven’t used them for golf but I will

Did this topic exist? I searched but didn’t see it, only just some one offs.

okay, so I bought one at Ballyhack.

sold. I am so deep in on this bucket hat thing now. Why did I wait so long??

The one you were wearing on Tuesday? Is that really considered a bucket? Honestly curious because I liked it and you rocked it well

Big bucket hat fan here! Look forward to getting another one at Briggs Ranch in November!

The one you were wearing on Tuesday? Is that really considered a bucket? Honestly curious because I liked it and you rocked it well
I am told yes, but that is the style I am vastly preferring

Big bucket hat guy here

I am a recent convert to the bucket hat brigade. Needed something that would provide better protection for my ears which were always getting burnt and do not want to deal with skin problems later in life because of it.

I am told yes, but that is the style I am vastly preferring

Yeah I'm not a fan of the regular buckets but I am now seriously considering the type you had on to reduce the sun exposure (y)

I have three Titleist Aussies that I keep in the golf rotation—white, gray, and tan—to match my color scheme of the day. Also have a gray grass cutter for when I’m doing yard work. And then there’s the vacation-only lid for pool time at all-inclusives.

So I guess I’m a fan. :cool:

I will wear one occasionally on course or on a boat

Wear bucket hats almost exclusively. Will switch to a baseball hat if things get too windy.
Mine lets me button the sides up, best of both worlds!

I wish I could pull off a bucket hat.

I wish I could pull off a bucket hat.
Just do it man, I probably look ridiculous but the increased risk of skin cancer isn’t worth it.

its not my style.

I did see one block @xThor from trying to hit a golf shot the other day

I love bucket hats! I own 4, and hope to add more.

I have this one from Old Waverly. I wanted one when I was at Briggs Ranch but they didn't have it with the Dormie flag.

1685037183101.png

Back