CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Peaking at the right time!
He is an unstoppable force. For a dude in tights, he is bordering on the plus side of handicap and is going to slay this gettable course.

I’m definitely not shooting PBs daily but I am hitting the ball well right now. Excited to get out there with my partner @Nashtyone and tear it up!
I've been following your practice sessions. You are peaking at the right time for sure. 👍

He is an unstoppable force. For a dude in tights, he is bordering on the plus side of handicap and is going to slay this gettable course.
manly GIF

1 hour till my weekend starts. Phone calls with 3 employees to tell them I promoted them and gave them raises and 1 to tell her I gave her a raise is starting this event off right for me. Oh I got a call yesterday with a raise too. 😉 let’s go babay! Aqua Men comin in hot!

1 hour till my weekend starts. Phone calls with 3 employees to tell them I promoted them and gave them raises and 1 to tell her I gave her a raise is starting this event off right for me. Oh I got a call yesterday with a raise too. 😉 let’s go babay! Aqua Men comin in hot!
Dance Vibing GIF by U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service

I don’t think everyone realizes how cool it’s going to be to have a full Bag Boy team on site with us!
Hopefully we get quite a few videos from out there.
My wife needs to work for you, she got "promoted" in January but hasn't gotten a pay raise for it.

I told her to start slaking off till they show her some money lol

I’m definitely not shooting PBs daily but I am hitting the ball well right now. Excited to get out there with my partner @Nashtyone and tear it up!
you still been dialing things in with your coach?

Oh yeah, they were raving about everything there from golf to service to atmosphere.
Why didn’t you just tag the THPer then 😂

This interests me greatly.

Also to see if @xThor will eat it since we have all seen his food takes.
I believe part of the tasting is for margaritas, which I will have to pass on as I cannot have any alcohol.

Good Vibes GIF by megan lockhart

Is all of that extra raise money for the rest of the year going to be used at the Ballyhack pro shop?

Actually have work I need to get done today, all I want to do is pack and dream of Ballyhack. Boo

Remember: golf hard, pro shop harder.

Actually have work I need to get done today, all I want to do is pack and dream of Ballyhack. Boo
not taking a vacation day before the vacation day is rookie mistake #1 lol as soon as the live update thread kicks off its go time!

Back