CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

I bought a beer after my round on Sunday while we settled up. $14.75 for a 22-ouncer. Literally didn't have enough profit from my 1 skin to cover the beer. Inflation is a MFer.
Beer was cheaper @ Blue Jays stadium 🤯

I’m going to need the autographed version. Hopefully mint too so I can send to PSA to be slabbed.
We only sign for supporters

We only sign for supporters
Good thing I haven’t made my selection yet (just some wagers).

My official selection for the contest is of course First In Fun. I mean my man @ddec is a fellow NY’er.

There are some really smart THPers.
And some not so smart.
Based on what I'm seeing in the vote, there are some folks holding off on throwing down while we see what happens in the lead up with the injury. I think this looks a lot different with you coming into things 100% healthy. I will get an update in here a little later this morning with the overnight and early morning movement.

Based on what I'm seeing in the vote, there are some folks holding off on throwing down while we see what happens in the lead up with the injury. I think this looks a lot different with you coming into things 100% healthy. I will get an update in here a little later this morning with the overnight and early morning movement.
I think we see some changes when the live show happens and like you said when we have a final designation.

No, Im a hack.
Anime Gods are amazing.
Between @xThor amazing food takes and golfing abilities and @Muchmore flatstick prowess and daisy dukes, they should run away from the field.

No, Im a hack.
Anime Gods are amazing.
Between @xThor amazing food takes and golfing abilities and @Muchmore flatstick prowess and daisy dukes, they should run away from the field.
Fair points truly. I'd argue the flowing locks play a huge part in the Anime Gods heat early on.

Any insight on the Aquamen or Smoked Meat love early on?

No, Im a hack.
Anime Gods are amazing.
@Muchmore, we're gonna need pics of those Daisy Dukes 👍🏼😳🤣

@Muchmore, we're gonna need pics of those Daisy Dukes 👍🏼😳🤣
No Way Beer GIF by Busch

No we're not

Going to go with - Anime Gods – @xThor and @Muchmore

Good Luck to all

Good thing I haven’t made my selection yet (just some wagers).

My official selection for the contest is of course First In Fun. I mean my man @ddec is a fellow NY’er.
Well now this looks suspicious or maybe a little brown nosing to get that signed slab. Should have probably waited until this thread got to the next page. 😂

They'll get to the top row. All the blah blah aside, there's no way they end up on the popular vote below the midpoint line.
They provide the biggest risk reward in the experience.

No, Im a hack.
Anime Gods are amazing.
Or the field will run away from them.

Back