CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

@kiwichris is Gethering in south GA in October. More than enough to sway my vote. Smoked Charcuterie ftw.

Naturally going with Anime Gods here! And if I happen to ride their coat tails to the prize, it's going to a giveaway here.

So let's go @xThor Hansen and @Muchmore Funsen.

No Way Beer GIF by Busch

No we're not
I'm actually considering asking him to wear joggers of all things.

I have been working as an on Course guy for Golf channel the last 3 days ay the PGA Professionals tournament at the new PGA courses here in Frisco. I was just off 14 green and saw a guy in a Dormie Bucket hat and said, "nice hat" he said he loved Dormie, he does a lot of shooting for them, Said he was going to be at Ballyhack Sunday and Monday doing some pics for them......guy was a professional Photographer and had the white bucket with just the Dormie Flag on it.

Last edited:
ok, I have faith and am going to go with First in Fun for the win. The fresca powered elbow will make it through!

@jlew I think if the lunchables win, we need to petition to officially rename ham and egging to meat and cheesing.
You just got sausage and blue cheeses! 🤣

Last edited:
Fair points truly. I'd argue the flowing locks play a huge part in the Anime Gods heat early on.

Any insight on the Aquamen or Smoked Meat love early on?
Aquamen are a front runner for sure.
I mean @ttucliffhanger is shooting personal bests daily. If he doesnt break 80 on his own ball, something is off.
Smoked meat love, is probably still going back to @Muchmore scripting :oops:
@Muchmore, we're gonna need pics of those Daisy Dukes 👍🏼😳🤣
Always one that makes it creepy.

While I love the support, I now need to check my writing over there in that thread, I'll be ove rather pond when the Gethering happens 🤣
cars reverse GIF by Top Gear

Well now this looks suspicious or maybe a little brown nosing to get that signed slab. Should have probably waited until this thread got to the next page. 😂
I have no shame and am not above being bought. I posted it proudly my friend. :sneaky:

While I love the support, I now need to check my writing over there in that thread, I'll be ove rather pond when the Gethering happens 🤣
Looks like your typing isn't much better ;)

Going with the value I'm seeing, and throwing my support behind First in Fun!

We have a fun tasting coming up for the opening dinner with Bag Boy!
Be prepared.
This interests me greatly.

Also to see if @xThor will eat it since we have all seen his food takes.

Aquamen are a front runner for sure.
I mean @ttucliffhanger is shooting personal bests daily. If he doesnt break 80 on his own ball, something is off.
Smoked meat love, is probably still going back to @Muchmore scripting :oops:

Always one that makes it creepy.
I’m definitely not shooting PBs daily but I am hitting the ball well right now. Excited to get out there with my partner @Nashtyone and tear it up!

Back