Garage Simulator Crew

Got an email from Skytrak with links to a YouTube series they are making with Nick Clearwater called
Skylark Training Grounds where Nick explains how to use the Skytrak to improve. This link is to the second part of the series where Nick talks about the five numbers he recommends focusing on.

Found this to be pretty helpful.
Thanks for the link. This helps a lot.

So I'm thinking we should do some kind of "Georgia Golf Club" competition next week for those who have access to it on GSPro or whatever other sim program may have a version... My brother in law is going to come over one day next weekend and we'll play it. Maybe we could agree on settings or setup online play if people are available? Eat a pimento sandwich, drink an Azalea cocktail...
Did you settle in a day for this? I would be out Friday thru Sunday. I did just play a round at the Georgia Golf Club and shot a 77. Auto putt on.

Did you settle in a day for this? I would be out Friday thru Sunday. I did just play a round at the Georgia Golf Club and shot a 77. Auto putt on.

I could do Thursday evening. Sometime between 5 and 7. Dinner usually 7.

I could probably also do Wednesday evening instead, really. Either way. I've never tried GSPro online, so I'll have to do a little research on that. (y)

Just played a certain par 3 course to practice:
1712700840265.png

Also, oops 😂

IMG_4630.jpeg

Damn shallowing drills 😂

I could probably also do Wednesday evening instead, really. Either way. I've never tried GSPro online, so I'll have to do a little research on that. (y)

View attachment 9255827
I am going to be away from my sim for a few weeks but would love to play some rounds with thp'rs later on.

View attachment 9255827
It looks pretty easy. If you want to do video you can run through Discord therefore you can see those you are playing online with. Then you just create a room on GSPro and that is about it. Otherwise you could do a group zoom, etc.

How many of you don't have at least one hole in the wall from either a ball or club? :ROFLMAO:
I don't.... Yet! Although I have stuff to repair said hole before my wife sees it 😬

How many of you don't have at least one hole in the wall from either a ball or club? :ROFLMAO:
Zero, but I built it to prevent that from me or anyone else. So far so good :ROFLMAO:

Also, oops 😂

View attachment 9255829

Damn shallowing drills 😂

monty python scratch GIF

I have a few of them myself.

Hopefully you have a kid you can blame this on.

He didn't cause that with his Nintendo Switch, which is all he plays. :ROFLMAO:

I’ve been doing a lot of the Skytrak green randomized from 130-200 yards, and I feel like it’s starting to pay dividends

working on shallowing as well and have some nicked walls. I would be up for playing online but don't think I can do masters. I fractured some ribs skiing. Bad stupid fall

I'm still planning to fire up ye old Georgia Pines this afternoon around 5:15 pm EST if anyone wants to join me in GSPro and put a few holes in walls together. :ROFLMAO:

Might be time for some Augusta on the SIM!

This is the way.IMG_4650.jpeg

Back