Garage Simulator Crew

• Love
Reactions: J4U
Me on Sunday: I think I’ve got this golf thing figured out. Flushing shot after shot.

Me on Thursday: @$&@!! Can’t find the face on an iron to save my life.

Me on Sunday: I think I’ve got this golf thing figured out. Flushing shot after shot.

Same. Thought my swing was in a decent place after several good rounds and tempted fates by getting a video lesson. Last night in my garage sim I was not striking the ball well at all with the new position I'm trying to achieve

Four days?

I can name that tune in four swings. :ROFLMAO:

ditto, I think I got loose with the legs on my backswing and was short with everything no ball speed. also been striking long irons like crap

SIM session abruptly canceled mid through a gapping session. Ugh!!!

So completed a gapping session and then decided to play a round of SIM golf. Loaded up Quail Hollow and after the 7th hole I said damn these holes are LONG!!! Well come to find out I never selected the tees for 6500yds and was playing the tips at 7450yds. Only made it through 10 holes as I had to go pick up dinner, but I was only 7 over thru 10. 😂😂😂

Couldn't be me, I don't wear jeans when I'm hitting...and I'm fat. 😬
Haha, was focused on those 3 XXL buckets. Don't be hatin' on jeans brotha.

So I'm thinking we should do some kind of "Georgia Golf Club" competition next week for those who have access to it on GSPro or whatever other sim program may have a version... My brother in law is going to come over one day next weekend and we'll play it. Maybe we could agree on settings or setup online play if people are available? Eat a pimento sandwich, drink an Azalea cocktail...

• Sad
Reactions: J4U
So I'm thinking we should do some kind of "Georgia Golf Club" competition next week for those who have access to it on GSPro or whatever other sim program may have a version... My brother in law is going to come over one day next weekend and we'll play it. Maybe we could agree on settings or setup online play if people are available? Eat a pimento sandwich, drink an Azalea cocktail...
Stupid work travel or I would be in! Well, once I committed to a full suite sim. Waiting a some things to come out or clear to make the call.

I’m down!!! @MH

My set up is mind blowing but it gets the job done. Next is to get an impact screen and projector. Time for some Arbor Links!!!
IMG_2971.jpeg

image.jpg

Didn’t see Arbor Links. I’ve downloaded Ballyhavk and Vic Nat. Any others Ive missed of the network?

Didn’t see Arbor Links. I’ve downloaded Ballyhavk and Vic Nat. Any others Ive missed of the network?
I missed Vic National…have to download next time I have the SIM up.

Picked up a "shank tank" to protect my BLP since my brother in law almost destroyed it last weekend with a shank. 😳😬 This thing is sturdy! 1000007145.jpg1000007147.jpg

My set up is mind blowing but it gets the job done. Next is to get an impact screen and projector. Time for some Arbor Links!!!
View attachment 9254614

View attachment 9254615
Remember that opening hole at ArborLinks like it was yesterday. I’ve just been doing the basic range with my ST, but I feel like it’s just a matter of time before I get the gaming PC and GS Pro to play some sim rounds.

Remember that opening hole at ArborLinks like it was yesterday. I’ve just been doing the basic range with my ST, but I feel like it’s just a matter of time before I get the gaming PC and GS Pro to play some sim rounds.
Arbor Links was difficult as ever on the SIM.

Got an email from Skytrak with links to a YouTube series they are making with Nick Clearwater called
Skylark Training Grounds where Nick explains how to use the Skytrak to improve. This link is to the second part of the series where Nick talks about the five numbers he recommends focusing on.

Found this to be pretty helpful.

Got an email from Skytrak with links to a YouTube series they are making with Nick Clearwater called
Skylark Training Grounds where Nick explains how to use the Skytrak to improve. This link is to the second part of the series where Nick talks about the five numbers he recommends focusing on.

Found this to be pretty helpful.
I watched that one yesterday and it helped make sense of the numbers and what they actually mean for me.

Back