The Official Banter Away Thread

was in my office on a conference call and someone asked for a quick bio break. The meeting agreed to pause so I walk out of my office and notice an employee in the breakroom eating and had a weird look on his face. He was choking on his food and i ended up giving him the heimlich. Scary scene but hes good to go
Talk about perfect timing.

was in my office on a conference call and someone asked for a quick bio break. The meeting agreed to pause so I walk out of my office and notice an employee in the breakroom eating and had a weird look on his face. He was choking on his food and i ended up giving him the heimlich. Scary scene but hes good to go
Good job. It's like CPR, it's one of those things that's nice to know how to do, but you hope you never have to use it.

crazy timing. I told him it was his lucky day lol
that is wild, and great work on your part. bet that spiked the heart rate a bit for you too.

I like to give honest feedback to my wife for the shirts she wears to work. It's been an interesting ride as the years have gone on what styles she's attempted and what has stayed the same.

Tonight is going to be an adventure lmao

There are Secret Service agents on the top of my building, county sheriff van's with huge speakers on the hoods, and a prison bus outside.

There are Secret Service agents on the top of my building, county sheriff van's with huge speakers on the hoods, and a prison bus outside.
Best mind your manners, then.

Welcome to Wilmywood

What did you do this time?

Sounds like a party!

I like to give honest feedback to my wife for the shirts she wears to work. It's been an interesting ride as the years have gone on what styles she's attempted and what has stayed the same.

Tonight is going to be an adventure lmao
On The Couch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Back