EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Oh man, I think it starts way before I get to either of these. Getting notified of being on the Team would be cause serious hyperventilating Lol.

But to answer your original question, I know The Hideaway would blow me away, but entering into the ECPC means things are about to happen that not many get to experience.
So many amazing events happen during this Experience that make it all come together. Beginning to end, it's one amazing thing to another.

Oh Man - that's a harder decision than choosing between my wife and my dog 😅

From what I have seen, and I haven't seen as much of the Hideaway as I have the ECPC I'll have to go with the ECPC, it's the opportunity to listen to, and work with some of the finest minds in the industry and the impact of that access and the fitting transcends more than the time spent at the Hideaway. But really on their own they'd both blow my mind in terms of the opportunity and lasting memories - even more so by sharing them with some of the great and the good on here....
First random Hideaway picture I found from last year's event. Not a bad view to be had. 1714671239860.png

It was fun because you crushed me :ROFLMAO:. Despite my best efforts with blueberry vodkas
Lol, I would have had a great time if the match went the other way. I think at one point we had 6 in the cart because of you lol. Hard to not have a great time in a setting like that with great people around you no matter the score.

Hope you're doing well buddy

In all truths, for absolutely everything, the thing I was most excited about was getting the whole team together and meeting everyone.

That first afternoon/evening is seared into my mind forever. Such an incredible memory.

ECPC. It means that it's not a dream and epic things are about to happen.
It sure would be a sight to behold, before the amazing, chaotic events unfold!

In all truths, for absolutely everything, the thing I was most excited about was getting the whole team together and meeting everyone.

That first afternoon/evening is seared into my mind forever. Such an incredible memory.
It's such a good feeling walking up to meet you fellow teammates/THP'ers. I still remember walking into Hooter with @HarlettoScara to meet @jdtox and couple other. Same last year at the Victory Cup before heading to Vic National.

It sure would be a sight to behold, before the amazing, chaotic events unfold!
That walk through that gate and on to the premises is one of the calmest times the whole trip.

Which would have you more excited if you got into the Grandaddy?

Seeing the big Callaway sign at ECPC?
Pulling up to the gates at the Hideaway?
I don't think there's a wrong answer here. Hopefully one day I can let you know.

I think the gates at the Hideaway but neither is a wrong answer.

Love seeing all the action in here today and I'm hopeful that we see some contests popping up after these next couple of experiences wrap up.

Until then, as JB said earlier jump into those experience threads and stay active and engaged!!

It was fun because you crushed me :ROFLMAO:. Despite my best efforts with blueberry vodkas
Every time we turned around there was a cart full. You impacted my efforts in the process. 😂

I would say getting picked for the team would be the first time I would be floored. I would probably just sit and shake in disbelief for a good half hour. After that it would still be like buying a lottery ticket and fantasizing about when you would do with the money right up until you get off the bus and walk up to the doors at the ECPC. I would probably play with those clubs for the rest of my life.

This feels like choosing a favorite child or band. Hahaha. Both would be amazing. If i *had* to choose one or the other ECPC would get the nod. Walking through that door, seeing everything, and learning about all the equipment and gear directly from the Callaway staff would be over the top unreal.

ECPC 1
Hideaway 1A

But like others have mentioned, the excitement would start way before that - right after the disbelief a hack like myself got selected wore off.

To be able to get fitted by the best in the industry and all the generosity Callaway provides is mind blowing to me.

Every time we turned around there was a cart full. You impacted my efforts in the process. 😂
I don't think we had enough Blueberry Vodkas for our match.

Is there another on course beverage that compares to the blueberry vodka?

Is there another on course beverage that compares to the blueberry vodka?
As in at The Hideaway? or just in general? Because those blueberry drinks hit different while you're there

This is the hardest choice ever! And everyone talking about that first day signing NDAs at Callaway, man that’s gotta be wild!

Rolling into Hideaway must feel like entering another world

As in at The Hideaway? or just in general? Because those blueberry drinks hit different while you're there
At the Hideaway

At the Hideaway
They can do different flavors of it instead of blueberry. But as drinks on course go, that's the only alcoholic option that should be needed. (they will gladly make it non alcoholic as well)

Of course they have the gong shots at the turn. Ice shot glasses with some fantastic orange liquid in it. Then throw them at the gong after you drink it.

Back