Fujikura AXIOM Iron Shafts

What were you in in steel?

I was fitted for modus 105s and was thinking these might be more interesting

N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour 120... I liked them okay, but could not hit the ball high when I needed to in reality. On the sim, I could hit them up there relatively high, but wanted something that I could fly a bit more when I had to since it's much easier for me to flight the ball down than it is to hit it high.

N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour 120... I liked them okay, but could not hit the ball high when I needed to in reality. On the sim, I could hit them up there relatively high, but wanted something that I could fly a bit more when I had to since it's much easier for me to flight the ball down than it is to hit it high.
Definitely want to see your thoughts

How did they do it?
I honestly have no idea. A guy who I golf with has these shafts and he recommended this place, but they’re one of the better fitters/ builders in the city. He initially took his to GG or PGASS or CC and they jacked em up somehow.

I’m assuming they sanded the tips though

I honestly have no idea. A guy who I golf with has these shafts and he recommended this place, but they’re one of the better fitters/ builders in the city. He initially took his to GG or PGASS or CC and they jacked em up somehow.

I’m assuming they sanded the tips though
Man I’m sooooo jealous

Alright, so I don't want to overreact and say these shafts are a God send, but I don't know what else to say.

Low round of the year (71 - E)
High GIR of the year (78%)

I birdied with hits into the green with a 5i and 7i (plus a SW and LW). I didn't really have any mishits with an iron today. I actually shanked a few on the range, but on course, the ball flight was predictable and repeatable. It was honestly one of the easiest E rounds I have ever shot and that came with two 3-putts. I just put a smooth swing on the Axioms and the ball seemed to fly right where I was pointed. I did pull a PW on the 2nd hole, but everything else was super solid. Distance was as expected and very similar to my Nippon Modus 120, but the ball flight was noticeably higher. I absolutely adore these shafts (until the next round).

Alright, so I don't want to overreact and say these shafts are a God send, but I don't know what else to say.

I birdied with hits into the green with a 5i and 7i (plus a SW and LW). I didn't really have any mishits with an iron today. I actually shanked a few on the range, but on course, the ball flight was predictable and repeatable. It was honestly one of the easiest E rounds I have ever shot and that came with two 3-putts. I just put a smooth swing on the Axioms and the ball seemed to fly right where I was pointed. I did pull a PW on the 2nd hole, but everything else was super solid. Distance was as expected and very similar to my Nippon Modus 120, but the ball flight was noticeably higher. I absolutely adore these shafts (until the next round).
Sweet! What specs?

That is cool to read. Nice round for the first time out and never trying them. I will have these in my next irons someday.

That is cool to read. Nice round for the first time out and never trying them. I will have these in my next irons someday.

These are L.A.B. level in the bag at the moment. I'm fully ready to come back down to Earth, but riding the high for the next few days.

These are L.A.B. level in the bag at the moment. I'm fully ready to come back down to Earth, but riding the high for the next few days.

That is cool to hear. When I was looking for iron shafts these were the winners. I’m just waiting to see what comes out here in the new year. I am going to spend some time hitting all the different heads with these shafts to really dial in what is best.

I love this so much. And hate this at the same time since I finally convinced myself to move on from them based on the price 😅

I love this so much. And hate this at the same time since I finally convinced myself to move on from them based on the price 😅

I bought them from the MP or else I wouldn't have done it. I was hesitant since I bought them on a whim, but very happy at the moment.

I bought them from the MP or else I wouldn't have done it. I was hesitant since I bought them on a whim, but very happy at the moment.
You’re the one who bought them?! Damn you lol

Back