Sarcastic Sara Ali Khan GIF by Amazon miniTV

This is dragging on 😆. Inquiring minds want to know what the decision was.

This is dragging on 😆. Inquiring minds want to know what the decision was.
He’s a 4-time Morgan Cup winning captain for a reason 😎

See, it wasn't that hard, was it?

Bbc One Drama GIF by BBC
He may have needed to wait for Lord Tox to tell him what to choose. Is that still a thing after your MC year on Team Paradise?

He may have needed to wait for Lord Tox to tell him what to choose. Is that still a thing after your MC year on Team Paradise?
It might well be. Indentured servants 4 life.

Agera RS 30 arrived today. I ordered it at 34”, 1* strong, with the stock grip. Rolling a quick couple of putts indoors, everything is just a step up in sound and feel from my Supernova-20. The shape and size really suit my eye a ton. I’ll post some pics and more feedback when I can get it on grass.

Unfortunately there is one negative with the putter I got, which is that the grip is not close to being straight. I’m not a skilled enough photographer to perfectly capture it, but I tried. It’s not a huge deal since I had already bought my current favorite grip to replace it. Hopefully it’s just a one-off because I’d love for this line to do well for Cobra.

First pic the face is lined up with vertical, second pic the grip is lined up with the floor tile.

7BCBB76B-6750-430E-9BF6-AE36479ED1D0.jpeg

669744E5-2A11-457A-9692-BF047135F8AD.jpeg

The stingray is my favorite of the new shapes.

Agera RS 30 arrived today. I ordered it at 34”, 1* strong, with the stock grip. Rolling a quick couple of putts indoors, everything is just a step up in sound and feel from my Supernova-20. The shape and size really suit my eye a ton. I’ll post some pics and more feedback when I can get it on grass.

Unfortunately there is one negative with the putter I got, which is that the grip is not close to being straight. I’m not a skilled enough photographer to perfectly capture it, but I tried. It’s not a huge deal since I had already bought my current favorite grip to replace it. Hopefully it’s just a one-off because I’d love for this line to do well for Cobra.

First pic the face is lined up with vertical, second pic the grip is lined up with the floor tile.

View attachment 9257458

View attachment 9257459
I'm excited to hear your thoughts once you get the grip changed out and fixed. I love the Agera so much but the slightly smaller size is tempting. I've had 3-4 guys over the last month that have said something to me about knowing I was going to make a putt after I drained one. The Agera has been on absolute fire lately and they've been witness/victim to it. Hoping you love this one tee and see some success with it.

Got out for 9 tonight and skipped the practice green. First impressions was that the ball was coming off a little faster than the previous 3D line and the AI One I've been gaming the most. I adjusted to it by the end of the round so no worries there. Like with the previous line, it puts a great roll on the ball with the Sik/LA Golf DLT face, which you can especially see with the TruTrack ball I was using. I maintain its a noricably improved feel and sound from the previous line. I'm not 100% it will knock the AI One out of the bag but I expect to give it a run once I get it dialed a bit.

Visually, something I noticed was the small polished sections on the bottom which I think give it a premium look.

CAA50C05-D58C-4A31-BB20-A38FD6F57FC5.jpeg

5A09DFF0-06CB-4D0F-A859-93FC66DC8FD4.jpeg

Got out for 9 tonight and skipped the practice green. First impressions was that the ball was coming off a little faster than the previous 3D line and the AI One I've been gaming the most. I adjusted to it by the end of the round so no worries there. Like with the previous line, it puts a great roll on the ball with the Sik/LA Golf DLT face, which you can especially see with the TruTrack ball I was using. I maintain its a noricably improved feel and sound from the previous line. I'm not 100% it will knock the AI One out of the bag but I expect to give it a run once I get it dialed a bit.

Visually, something I noticed was the small polished sections on the bottom which I think give it a premium look.

View attachment 9257882

View attachment 9257884
Looks great in hand!

Starting to get a better feel on the Agera RS 30, seen some shorter putts go in and am starting to lag it pretty well. Firmness I think is in the same ballpark as the prior line, just a little more "natural" feeling than the first line.

I'm curious to see how the face holds up this time around, as the previous line was prone to getting a little dinged up. It looks to my eye like the grooves are a little closer together on the new face which seems like it will help. It is also black (a big visual improvement IMO) which I think could hide wear better provided the wear doesn't wear through the black anodizing or whatever it is.

If I have a minor complaint it's that the alignment line is a little busy and distracting to my eye. To my eye the shape of the top of the putter has a distant similarity to the Odyssey/Toulon Indianapolis and I'm finding myself wanting to plop that alignment line onto the Agera putter:

032A391E-F810-43F7-A2FB-B817B8A664E0.jpeg

6CCCD212-6A85-4115-90A4-0CC4E8A8E47B.jpeg

Last edited:
Starting to get a better feel on the Agera RS 30, seen some shorter putts go in and am starting to lag it pretty well. Firmness I think is in the same ballpark as the prior line, just a little more "natural" feeling than the first line.

I'm curious to see how the face holds up this time around, as the previous line was prone to getting a little dinged up. It looks to my eye like the grooves are a little closer together on the new face which seems like it will help. It is also black (a big visual improvement IMO) which I think could hide wear better provided the wear doesn't wear through the black anodizing or whatever it is.

If I have a minor complaint it's that the alignment line is a little busy and distracting to my eye. To my eye the shape of the top of the putter has a distant similarity to the Odyssey/Toulon and I'm finding myself wanting to plop that alignment line onto the Agera putter:

View attachment 9258702

View attachment 9258704
I kind of liked the Agera lines with the True Track balls. They align nicely together. But I get what you mean.

I kind of liked the Agera lines with the True Track balls. They align nicely together. But I get what you mean.
I think it's mainly the center strip of 3 lines. Using a line on the ball, it feels like you have to be really precise to look like it's centered on the middle of the 3 lines. For some that might be a positive, but I'm finding it's more precision than I'm going for so it feels a little "fiddly"

I think it's mainly the center strip of 3 lines. Using a line on the ball, it feels like you have to be really precise to look like it's centered on the middle of the 3 lines. For some that might be a positive, but I'm finding it's more precision than I'm going for so it feels a little "fiddly"
I can understand that. For me, it's easier to connect several lines than one line. But since I may be OCD in some things, here I can accept some sidetracking. Then again, I align a TT ball as well as I can and then just decide if I need to hit it a bit outside the target line. I don't pick up the ball to twist it 3 degrees to L/R.

On a cold, windy day where it was a struggle to hit greens, rolling the Agera RS 30 saved my round today. Despite 2 3 putts from tricky spots, I had +2 SG putting which came from making a bucket of putts from 5-10 feet. The thought that seemed to be clicking was to focus on the thin strip of the carbon section and feel like I’m hitting the ball with that.

I continue to want to emphasize how good a roll the DLT puts on the ball, it‘s a noticeable difference compared to other putters for me.

First 9 holes this season played today with the Widesport in the bag. I really like what I was seeing and what I was feeling. The Cobra putters put such a good roll on the ball. I also really like the fact that the Widesport is a double wide face balanced blade. It gave me so much confidence at address. I think it’s going to be a good year on the greens with the Widesport.

I played the Grandsport 35 last season. I feel more confident with the Widesport.

Hmmm.....the big question is going to be stingray-30 vs nova-30. I don't think there is a wrong answer with them, but that would be the way I'm leaning with these.

On a cold, windy day where it was a struggle to hit greens, rolling the Agera RS 30 saved my round today. Despite 2 3 putts from tricky spots, I had +2 SG putting which came from making a bucket of putts from 5-10 feet. The thought that seemed to be clicking was to focus on the thin strip of the carbon section and feel like I’m hitting the ball with that.

I continue to want to emphasize how good a roll the DLT puts on the ball, it‘s a noticeable difference compared to other putters for me.
That 5-10 ft range is where I think the Agera really shines. For me the size makes me feel like I can't help but hit it straight. I think that allows me to focus on speed and not worry as much about making sure I hit the right line. That extends some into the 10-20 ft range and I feel like I have a good chance at making the putt and if not I will have at least given it a run and a chance.

In one of your above posts you mentioned you though the feel and sound were better on the new model. It has me curious to try one out.

Hmmm.....the big question is going to be stingray-30 vs nova-30. I don't think there is a wrong answer with them, but that would be the way I'm leaning with these.
But you want the Pebax insert? So Vintage line? I don't remember, have you hit them already?

Back