Who Is Using UST Mamiya LINQ Blue?

Getting ready to have a TSPX Lin-Q Blue built up!

Hitting LinQ Blue 6TX and enjoying it immensely. Patiently waiting for the weather to clear up so I can do some more work with it.

Now that I have the Blue 7F4 in my Darkspeed X instead of the White, I'm very confident with the driver in my hands.

Does anyone know how it compares to ad di 7x?

Or ventus blue tr tx?

Do u find it still loads ok with tx?
For me personally yeah I feel like it loads fine. I've heard some people say they had issues with getting the Blue to load consistently, but I've never had that issue with the TX. I'm not a super fast swing speed either.

For me personally yeah I feel like it loads fine. I've heard some people say they had issues with getting the Blue to load consistently, but I've never had that issue with the TX. I'm not a super fast swing speed either.
Have u ever hit the ad di or ventus blue tr in tx?

I have a Helium 5F3 in my driver right now and am having quite a bit of success with it. has anyone done a direct comparison, or has moved to LinQ Blue from Helium? Appreciate any thoughts.

Still using the LINQ Blue and still…

200.gif

Was introduced to LIN-Q blue when going through driver fittings this year and it worked so well in my Darkspeed LS. Love the way it feels. Doesn’t have the boardy feel at all, but it’s strong and I feel so confident I can go at it

Put it in all my woods and I’ve been loving it!

Blue 7F5 in all of them. Having confidence with the way the shaft will feel and react is huge

Oh how did it compare to the tensei blue?
Tip section of the LinQ feels stiffer than the Tensei Blue, but I needed that. Rest of it felt really similar to my old Tensei Blue. I get the launch I used to see from both and to me feels just as smooth.

Tip section of the LinQ feels stiffer than the Tensei Blue, but I needed that. Rest of it felt really similar to my old Tensei Blue. I get the launch I used to see from both and to me feels just as smooth.

The stiffened tip section is what I’m most interested in plus the feel from the M40X material. If it feels anything like the Dart V’s I’ll be smitten!

i had the standard blue version in a 4w last year. Super smooth and very fast ball speeds when timed correctly but i had some bad misses left. I know that's more on me than the shaft. Some of my best shots last year were with that combo

I would love to try the TSPX version and probably tip trim a little extra

I sometimes think this shaft was tailor-made for me. It works so well. It compliments the Dart V shafts really well. I feel like I can put the same swing on all my clubs and get great results. I would say the ball flight is mid to mid-high. The club head is very easy to square up using this shaft.

I sometimes think this shaft was tailor-made for me. It works so well. It compliments the Dart V shafts really well. I feel like I can put the same swing on all my clubs and get great results. I would say the ball flight is mid to mid-high. The club head is very easy to square up using this shaft.

This is exciting as I really like the Dart V shafts!

Look who else is using a LINQ Blue!

IMG_2654.jpeg

Agree on the ball flight. It's a very underrated shaft in my opinion.

Back