The Official Banter Away Thread

That's wonderful weather! A bit chilly in the mornings but still shorts weather by hole 3 :LOL:

You golfing while your out here?
Haha. Sadly, no time for a round this trip. Booked meetings all day

• Sad
Reactions: J4U
She just got it and i put it on and used it for fun and to take this picture. We really got it for may 13 year old daughter who has really sensitive skin and is struggling a bit with some acne. That’s obviously tough for an early teenage girl in middle school where boys can be morons and cruel. It does seem to help her with redness and swelling so there appears to be something there but I am not 100% sure.
Hate hearing that- I feel for her. I am assuming you've been to dermatologist with her? I've got acne rosacea myself, and have to wear prescription sunscreen and put a prescription on my face nightly. It has helped immensely.

She just got it and i put it on and used it for fun and to take this picture. We really got it for may 13 year old daughter who has really sensitive skin and is struggling a bit with some acne. That’s obviously tough for an early teenage girl in middle school where boys can be morons and cruel. It does seem to help her with redness and swelling so there appears to be something there but I am not 100% sure.
Wife uses it for melasma I think it's called. Darker color areas of skin or something like that.

Aww, kids are so mean, I’m sorry! I want it for the bags under my eyes because arrow has decided I am never to sleep again.
I got a set of the Therabody goggle things a few weeks back, impulse buy, and those things are amazing. I dont know if they help with the bags under my eyes, but they make me feel like a million bucks.

Aww, kids are so mean, I’m sorry! I want it for the bags under my eyes because arrow has decided I am never to sleep again.
She handles it extremely well and it doesn't seem to affect her too much. As a dad, I want to choke slam some of these boys at times. But, as far as the mask is concerned, I do think there is something to it. It is not just anecdotal or placebo.

Reactions: J4U
Hate hearing that- I feel for her. I am assuming you've been to dermatologist with her? I've got acne rosacea myself, and have to wear prescription sunscreen and put a prescription on my face nightly. It has helped immensely.
We have, it is such a tough thing. for a very early teen girl, you want to both help and try to not make it a big deal at the same time..

We have, it is such a tough thing. for a very early teen girl, you want to both help and try to not make it a big deal at the same time..
Is accutane still used these days? I know it's a bit extreme, but it absolutely saved me when I was a teen. I had some of the worst acne back in early highschool, face was literally a bloody mess on a daily basis. Finally the Derm prescribed accutane, cleared up in a few months and havent had an issue since. Side effects of it were a bear, though.

Is accutane still used these days? I know it's a bit extreme, but it absolutely saved me when I was a teen. I had some of the worst acne back in early highschool, face was literally a bloody mess on a daily basis. Finally the Derm prescribed accutane, cleared up in a few months and havent had an issue since. Side effects of it were a bear, though.
It is. But we are waiting till she is a little older. 1. To see if it clears up at all. And 2. As you mentioned it can be rough. My wife had problems when she was younger and took accutane. I was one of the lucky people that never had issues. Sadly my oldest daughter got my wife’s very pale sensitive skin. My other two seems to have gotten my skin.

In a hotel room in NC getting some work done the last day and till tomorrow before heading back to Roanoke for an awesome stretch of THP Experiences. I brought my desktop computer with me and thank goodness. So much more productive.

In a hotel room in NC getting some work done the last day and till tomorrow before heading back to Roanoke for an awesome stretch of THP Experiences. I brought my desktop computer with me and thank goodness. So much more productive.
Hotel staff probably thinks you're mining bitcoin or hacking government sites when people set up real computers.

Just had some dental work and damn it’s funny listening to me try to talk.

Mother’s Day is in TEN days! Plan accordingly.

was in my office on a conference call and someone asked for a quick bio break. The meeting agreed to pause so I walk out of my office and notice an employee in the breakroom eating and had a weird look on his face. He was choking on his food and i ended up giving him the heimlich. Scary scene but hes good to go

was in my office on a conference call and someone asked for a quick bio break. The meeting agreed to pause so I walk out of my office and notice an employee in the breakroom eating and had a weird look on his face. He was choking on his food and i ended up giving him the heimlich. Scary scene but hes good to go
well done !
Lin Manuel Miranda Love GIF by Tony Awards

The 2 worst things I've ever experienced is choking on an apple slice and drowning.
Thankfully people like PhillyV were around both times & I'm still around.

Back