The Official Banter Away Thread

Two 1/4 zips and two pairs of shorts shipped in a giant box.
Hahahah excessive and obviously they are getting way better shipping costs than I do. I pay $11+ for a plastic bag with a sleeve of balls in it.

I searched Costco, and did not find them. I was sad.
Went in to stock up, I think I like them a lot. Nobody else should by them though.
Soldout GIF

Or at least they weren't on the floor anymore. Yeah...I stopped by the front desk. 239 glorious boxes being pulled from top stock tonight :ROFLMAO:

Will be back tomorrow after wife's procedure and she is sleeping.

Here is the sku# for anyone interested:

I couldn't get it to pull up on the app searching though.

They won't be with the snacks. In an aisle with crackers and other specialty cookies.

Last edited:
Bringing sexy back..

IMG_4612.jpeg

IMG_9155.jpeg

Saw this while looking for a ball today. We turned around and walked out real fast.

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
Haha!! I actually just saw him on a plane!! This is a light therapy mask. It’s my wife’s.. lol
Looks like you could play hockey in it

What am I seeing??
Snake had recently shed its skin and it was up in the tree. I had visions of a snake dropping down on my head so high tailed it out of there lol

Happy Thursday THP!!!

(So Stanford SOM came back after my healthcare mgmt program that’s having its grade finalized and texted to me (I missed their call in a meeting.) saying they wanted to offer their Healthcare Risk Management certification program with a full scholarship. They also mentioned after that they were ready to offer more scholarships as the grad school of business really wanted to talk as well. 🤯). Just started the second one this week.

Happy Thursday THP!!!

(So Stanford SOM came back after my healthcare mgmt program that’s having its grade finalized and texted to me (I missed their call in a meeting.) saying they wanted to offer their Healthcare Risk Management certification program with a full scholarship. They also mentioned after that they were ready to offer more scholarships as the grad school of business really wanted to talk as well. 🤯). Just started the second one this week.
That's huge. Congratulations!

Happy Thursday THP!!!

Congratulations!

Happy Thursday THP!!!

Congrats!!

Do you do red light therapy too? I have seriously considered one of those for a long time, just never pulled the trigger.
She just got it and i put it on and used it for fun and to take this picture. We really got it for may 13 year old daughter who has really sensitive skin and is struggling a bit with some acne. That’s obviously tough for an early teenage girl in middle school where boys can be morons and cruel. It does seem to help her with redness and swelling so there appears to be something there but I am not 100% sure.

Didn't realize it was too early for a work trip to Denver 🥶IMG_6645.jpeg

Happy Thursday THP!!!

Congratulations! Hard work really paying off there!

She just got it and i put it on and used it for fun and to take this picture. We really got it for may 13 year old daughter who has really sensitive skin and is struggling a bit with some acne. That’s obviously tough for an early teenage girl in middle school where boys can be morons and cruel. It does seem to help her with redness and swelling so there appears to be something there but I am not 100% sure.
Aww, kids are so mean, I’m sorry! I want it for the bags under my eyes because arrow has decided I am never to sleep again.

Back