The Official 2024 NFL Thread

Texans letting Diggs be a FA after this year. He will be playing for a contract so do we not see drama @mikeg_74 ?

Chiefs signed Carson Wentz as their backup QB. I guess he can do an okay enough job wearing a ball cap and holding a clipboard on the sidelines.

Texans letting Diggs be a FA after this year. He will be playing for a contract so do we not see drama @mikeg_74 ?
Basically it’s come to that. One year rental for $22 million,,, I hope it works bc it cost us a 2nd

@mikeg_74 this looks like an even trade so far. :ROFLMAO:

1000013502.jpg

If you think there won't be drama with Diggs your fooling yourself. There's been drama wherever he plays.

Jags locking up one of the key defensive pieces.

Chiefs might be looking for a WR

If you think there won't be drama with Diggs your fooling yourself. There's been drama wherever he plays.
He's been pretty good his first year or 2 at places though.

Chubb reworking the contract to stay

This is crazy

1712930800786.png

Surprised they didn't charge felony hit and run too.
Makes no sense. Unlike the other charges which i think require certain elements to be proven including severity of injury , leaving the scene of an accident involving injury seems to be indefensible . Also im not familiar with the Texas Penal Code but i did not see reported some form of reckless driving or reckless endangerment. Will be interesting to watch this develop particularly as to what the NFL is going to do.

Surprised they didn't charge felony hit and run too.
Just looked it up it appears in Texas that the reckless driving or reckless endangerment is covered by the aggravated assault by vehicle charge he has against him. He is facing some very serious charges.

@mikeg_74 Looks like the new Texans unis drop next week. They put out a 15 min video on YouTube talking about the process. I saw this lurking in the background. 4 new unis with some traditional and some bold.

1713199245821.png

@mikeg_74 Looks like the new Texans unis drop next week. They put out a 15 min video on YouTube talking about the process. I saw this lurking in the background. 4 new unis with some traditional and some bold.

View attachment 9257419
I saw that this morning. I am excited to get the "H" on more gear and it's pretty much confirmed the alternate color is "HTown Blue"

Jets released new unis. Lions are leaked. Texans release next week.

Jets released new unis. Lions are leaked. Texans release next week.

What did Detroit actually change? Look the same to me.

Back