The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Ducks sign Colangelo to his ECL. He took #66 and some are up in arms about it lol
That’s weird
Have JJ Watt respond like he did about 99

Ducks sign Colangelo to his ECL. He took #66 and some are up in arms about it lol
Well shoot. Looks like he's going with 64. Said he didn't actually ask for 66 so this has been confusing

It’s official, Coyotes are going to Salt Lake

Weak cheap shot by Sabres.
Ejected player.
Someone needs to retaliate

@Canadan
Answer me this.
If a player is injured due to a match penalty that caused ejection. Why shouldn’t team be allowed to dress a scratched player?

they tend to do just about anything to avoid encouraging teams to present themselves as injured.

Could be exploited.
In reverse as well. What’s keeping teams from dressing a nobody and just taking our best player and eating the penalty. Other than the 5 minute PP of course

OT Barkov with the steal to Reino who scores.

The Sobrays with two real dirty plays including one that got the dude ejected. Deserve getting the loss

OT Barkov with the steal to Reino who scores.

The Sobrays with two real dirty plays including one that got the dude ejected. Deserve getting the loss
Not a good team they went backwards this year. No excuse for dirty plays ever.

Auston Matthews with the nice goal!

Jackets are Jacketing tonight

Jackets are Jacketing tonight
Par for the course. There needs to be a good house cleaning in the team structure this offseason. I hope a new GM just cleans house and starts fresh.

Par for the course. There needs to be a good house cleaning in the team structure this offseason. I hope a new GM just cleans house and starts fresh.
Yep. Big changes are needed

Wings got their two points but did it the hard way, winning 5-4 after leading 4-1.

I actually placed a small wager on Winnipeg at +2200 to win the Cup after the beating they put on both Dallas and Colorado. This is Canada's one hope at ending the Cup drought. Elite goalie, a sound defensive system with all forwards buying in, and scorers throughout their lineup. This coaching staff has done a great job of reinventing a team without much heart into one hard to beat. I was surprised to see them listed so low in the odds to win. I think they have a better chance than the Oil who are overpriced and they are even behind the Leafs who have no chance. Before someone points out Vancouver do you really trust them in the playoffs? Almost similar team to the Jets without the elite goalie. As an Avs fan, this is not the most joyful post to write. But as a hockey fan, I thought I'd point out to our Canadian friends that all hope is not lost.

Big night in the NHL

Back