The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Panthers doing everything but scoring. Man. Onslaught

How many posts has Perron hit the last two games.

Been coming for awhile there

Panthers doing everything but scoring. Man. Onslaught
I know they just scored again, but man you have to like what you are seeing out of this young goalie. He is getting peppered

I know they just scored again, but man you have to like what you are seeing out of this young goalie. He is getting peppered
He’s one of the young talents that were talked about earlier. Definitely shows flashes of being pretty good

He’s one of the young talents that were talked about earlier. Definitely shows flashes of being pretty good
I expected swiss cheese, but he has been better.

And as i type this they scored again

I expected swiss cheese, but he has been better.

And as i type this they scored again
🤣
That’s his biggest thing. He’s good until he’s not and then it’s flood gates

🤣
That’s his biggest thing. He’s good until he’s not and then it’s flood gates
At some point the D has to help. 30 SOG on two periods not including the other what seemed like 50 shots that sailed wide

At some point the D has to help. 30 SOG on two periods not including the other what seemed like 50 shots that sailed wide
For as long as I can remember we have typically been a 25 shot team and a 40 shots against us team. We get our shot constantly and it drives me nuts. No matter who the coach has been it’s been that way. It’s like big ten football in the 70s. We need a Mike Leach air raid coach

Really feels like the NHL is doing everything they can to get Crosby into the playoffs.

Panthers add another

0-4

Larkin!!!! Cmon Wings!!! 5-4 Penguins

Hat trick Raymond and we have a tie game!!!

Sabres beat the Capitals and an old school brawl at the end of the game . The Sabres remain a mystery and this season is not ending with the same optimism as last season.

Wings secure a point…let’s get another with a win in OT!!!

Sabres beat the Capitals and an old school brawl at the end of the game . The Sabres remain a mystery and this season is not ending with the same optimism as last season.
13 consecutive years without making the playoffs is not a good streak to have.

For as long as I can remember we have typically been a 25 shot team and a 40 shots against us team. We get our shot constantly and it drives me nuts. No matter who the coach has been it’s been that way. It’s like big ten football in the 70s. We need a Mike Leach air raid coach
I think we tried that. We don't possess the puck long enough and take short rushes down the ice, fail to score and then let the other team setup shop in the offensive zone to take advantage of our poor defense. We need a bit of Woody Hayes "3 yards and a cloud of dust" offense to actually have some possession once in a while to stop other teams from scoring.

It doesn't help this team is 1/2 Cleveland Monsters right now too. These guys all have their Thursday tee times at Muirfield and Double Eagle booked when it's 80 degrees here and they've finished their exit meetings on Wednesday. They might not score again this season.

He started out so hot this year. Can’t hang being the #1 dude I guess.
He was never really supposed to be. Though, Husso isn’t much better.

Ducks sign Colangelo to his ECL. He took #66 and some are up in arms about it lol

He was never really supposed to be. Though, Husso isn’t much better.
Husso was much worse before he was injured. And I don’t think his injury is going to ever heal fully to give him the flexibility and durability to become a #1 guy again.

Back