EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

That’s right. But we basically get back to back at Ballyhack. I’ll be following closely.
Will be a good preview of the course for our event!

Wanna know the scary part? My setup is killer right now. It’s not about finding something that works, it’s seeing if there’s something that gives even more of an edge.
Thats how I’m feeling with my bag. Maybe tinker with a putter but definitely fine if the ole Seemore stays in for the event.

Wanna know the scary part? My setup is killer right now. It’s not about finding something that works, it’s seeing if there’s something that gives even more of an edge.
schitts creek please GIF by CBC

Then-carry on!

i'm in grind mode right now, just have to keep getting reps in before the event to improve consistency.
i expect myself to play like it's September and have to remind myself it's still only April.

some real glimmers today though...
- started out with 4 bogeys, but then finished the front with 4 pars/1 bogey.
- after a 3-hole tilt on the back (OB double, single, penalty double) i settled myself and finished with 3 straight pars
- only 12 putts on the back
- i'm playing to a 10 index right now, so an 83 is good. got to remember that.

hearing @Mikey D was hitting it well on vacation has me excited, the WWGC really ratcheted up the anticipation level, and then the upcoming Vokey right before us a Ballyhack will put it through the roof!

Well get the closest build up and how scared we need to be for sure following the Vokey experience.
Nothing to be scared about, just golf with a good group of people

I want to know if these greens will hold, all ours here are like hitting green bouncy mats at the moment
If they do or don’t (they will) it will be the same for everyone

i'm in grind mode right now, just have to keep getting reps in before the event to improve consistency.
i expect myself to play like it's September and have to remind myself it's still only April.

some real glimmers today though...
- started out with 4 bogeys, but then finished the front with 4 pars/1 bogey.
- after a 3-hole tilt on the back (OB double, single, penalty double) i settled myself and finished with 3 straight pars
- only 12 putts on the back
- i'm playing to a 10 index right now, so an 83 is good. got to remember that.

hearing @Mikey D was hitting it well on vacation has me excited, the WWGC really ratcheted up the anticipation level, and then the upcoming Vokey right before us a Ballyhack will put it through the roof!

Striking the ball well, but my short game is killing me. Depending on how the next two weeks go, might be taking 3W off the tee more than driver. I'd rather give up a little distance for better accuracy.

Getting excited!

That’s right. But we basically get back to back at Ballyhack. I’ll be following closely.

It's basically back to back to back at Ballyhack - Vokey, Bag Boy and Quest Cup. There's 4 days in between Vokey and Bag Boy, I'm assuming @JB is staying on site the entire week. Then it's the Data Experience at Hidden Creek two days after Quest.

It's basically back to back to back at Ballyhack - Vokey, Bag Boy and Quest Cup. There's 4 days in between Vokey and Bag Boy, I'm assuming @JB is staying on site the entire week. Then it's the Data Experience at Hidden Creek two days after Quest.
I believe there member guest is in between Vokey and us (a couple guys from normal group are playing it) I would guess the course will be pristine

Excited to get to the range after work today....BUT 11 DAYS TILL TRAVEL for some of us!

Back