EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

I have to admit something, I'm thinking about grips & they're not Lamkin ST hybrids

I’m currently trying to see if the new UTX+ will be available beforehand and if I need to do an emergency last minute regripping because of it

Friends, I hope you’ve been paying attention to the WoldWide Golf Championship Experience live thread, because it’s amazing.
But also because alt shot and shamble combined is so freaking fun and chaotic. Delicious

Friends, I hope you’ve been paying attention to the WoldWide Golf Championship Experience live thread, because it’s amazing.
But also because alt shot and shamble combined is so freaking fun and chaotic. Delicious
It's CHAOS- the combined format shakes things up so much. Even more than Alt Shot in my mind.

@ddec you better bubble wrap your teammate. He’s coming into Ballyhack in rough shape given these last 2 experiences

I’m trying to get caught up on the WWGC. Sounds like it’s going to be a fun read

@ddec you better bubble wrap your teammate. He’s coming into Ballyhack in rough shape given these last 2 experiences
Official Statement

First in Fun is aware of a current incident involving 50% of team members. We are currently evaluating the situation and will update accordingly.

I’m trying to get caught up on the WWGC. Sounds like it’s going to be a fun read
Yeah I just got back from my honeymoon, only about 130 pages behind. I'll get there though. The swag is amazing 👏

Shamble combined was absolutely awesome. So much flip flopping on the leaderboard

Official Statement

First in Fun is aware of a current incident involving 50% of team members. We are currently evaluating the situation and will update accordingly.
Hopefully the elbow is ready!

The Bag Boy bag battle putter slot, and 4w shaft has been officially claimed.

Welcome to the Tensei 1k pro white, and AI One Milled 6T, you’re going to Ballyhack.

Wedges, driver shaft, and the club between my 5i and 4w are all that remains.

Welcome to the Tensei 1k pro white, and AI One Milled 6T, you’re going to Ballyhack.

Episode 3 Concern GIF by PBS

Anime coming in with undecided bags and driver struggles- when will the bag battles be decided sir?

Well this doesn't feel right, I could've sworn we were in for a multi-putter battle on the first night

Playing a pro/official event tom with the local pga section. 6900 yards and slop close to Ballyhack should be a interesting test!

Is this the next event? Because I’m jonesing for another live thread.

I believe The Vokey Experience is next
That’s right. But we basically get back to back at Ballyhack. I’ll be following closely.

Episode 3 Concern GIF by PBS

Anime coming in with undecided bags and driver struggles- when will the bag battles be decided sir?

Wanna know the scary part? My setup is killer right now. It’s not about finding something that works, it’s seeing if there’s something that gives even more of an edge.

Back