Puma Alphacat Nitro Golf Shoes

it’s just so good.
I think I will end up with each color way like I did previous Alphacats
After 54 holes this weekend, I’m more of a fan of these shoes. The comfort is excellent and the fit for my relatively flat, narrow heel, wide fore foot is amazing. I had zero problems with grip.

Everyone still high on the Alphacat Nitro?

Want a comfortable shoe with some stability and not too much cushion. Want to pull the trigger this weekend. Thx.

Want a comfortable shoe with some stability and not too much cushion. Want to pull the trigger this weekend. Thx.
I am. I have a second pair on the way.

Yup. I have played many rounds in them since purchase and no complaints at all.

Yup. I have played many rounds in them since purchase and no complaints at all.

Not especially happy with the True Tour - they have no cushion around the edges and they cut me right below the ankle bone on the right foot. Guess I need to wear socks.;)

My previous Puma were pre-Covid AdaptFoam - comfortable and very stable. Not accustomed to the stiffness after wearing Trues for several years.

Last edited:
Went to the range in Pump Alphacats ... spikes. So comfortable and stable. Forgot how good these were ... going shopping for Alphabet Nitro for spikeless.

Last edited:
I am seriously considering them. Budget has them for $99 I believe

I am seriously considering them. Budget has them for $99 I believe

That ... would be a deal. I saw them at retail at $159.

I much prefer the lacing of the Nitro over the standard ACats. Haven’t gotten into the disc.

After wearing the Puma Alphacats for the last two days on the range, even with spikes, these are the most comfortable and stable shoes I've owned.

I thought True Linkswear Tour shoes would do the trick, but Puma is more comfortable and pays more attention to detail. I guess the Nitro will show up at my door sometime...

Last edited:
A little too much white, wish they would have brought the pattern on the heel or something.
More of the pattern would be nice but I love the all white look, too.

No. I'm told I don't need any more golf shoes BUT those are awesome haha
Someone is the boss of you? Say it ain't so!

So these were not well loved compared to the previous version. They just weren't. It's okay. They can't all be hits. BUT there are a couple pictures of the next thing online and they are a reminder to be excited. Seriously. BE. EXCITED.

Back