Puma Alphacat Nitro Golf Shoes

I think they are growing on me. the initial black version in the promo images did not move the needle. but the more i see the other colorways I see how i miss judged them based on those few initial images.
I am right there with you but they really do pop in person. I’ll have them tomorrow so you’ll be able to check them out.

I am right there with you but they really do pop in person. I’ll have them tomorrow so you’ll be able to check them out.
good. I can just admire the shoes to sooth the punishment that the course will inflict on me. :ROFLMAO:

1685129536088.png

I didn't see a release date in the article are these out now? I'd like to try a pair on to see if I'll like the fit.

I didn't see a release date in the article are these out now? I'd like to try a pair on to see if I'll like the fit.
My local PGA SS had these and the black disc versions on the shelf.

Showed them off on WGP last week, but I am in love.
These will be what I wear for a bit I have a feeling.

I was just browsing the site. Leaning all white but I'm expecting more colorways at some point

THP got me again. I have a pair of Nitro discs in white coming.

I was just browsing the site. Leaning all white but I'm expecting more colorways at some point
That's why I held off for now. We need some Paradise blue options ;)

I'm really eyeing these and may pull the trigger.

These are awesome! Looks like I’ll be getting another pair of golf shoes. Never been disappointed in any of my puma shoes.

Big Ponder - Have a pair of Puma Adapts that are comfortable with spikes.

I would be interested if I didn’t still have 2 brand new pairs of the original Alphacats in the closet.

Absolutely love these.
Fit me the same way the Alphacats did and love the look

IMG_4165.jpeg

Picked up a pair of the white/black puma nitro discs and wore them for league yesterday. Very similar fit to the original alphacats which is awesome. Love the disc and how it tightens the whole shoe. Very happy with the purchase.

I was on the site last night tempted to order along with some cloud spun polos. I’m between these and the Royal Albartross shoes. Might be a both situation.

Possibly my favorite shoe Puma has ever made.

After another 3 rounds at Ballyhack, my favorite shoes currently

These came in today. I wore them for my practice session after work. They are incredibly comfortable. And damn good looking. The red Puma paw logo is sharp!

These came in today. I wore them for my practice session after work. They are incredibly comfortable. And damn good looking. The red Puma paw logo is sharp!
it’s just so good.
I think I will end up with each color way like I did previous Alphacats

Back