Do You Wear Clothes at Home?

Basketball shorts and tee shirt for lounging around the house in nice weather, sweats for when it’s colder.

Gym shorts and a hoodie.

Get dressed early and stay that way is the general rule. Occasionally, I have a messy project in the yard or indoors like painting and will shower and change afterwards. But that is the exception, not the rule.

This thread title made me think of ugly naked guy from friends who just lived at home naked.

I will wear comfortable clothes shorts/tee till I need to get dressed to go out. Usually that's at 5:40 am then its clothes. I don't think they would like it if I showed up naked.

During the Hot summer clothes are optional at home but I live alone and people looking in my windows get what they deserve. :ROFLMAO:

I haven't worn clothes at home in years. @Nessinator loves it.

Don't worry I got this one

200.gif

I am in shorts and t-shirt, no socks, every day of the year at home.

I absolutely hate socks, and pants are a close 2nd on the hatred list.

I think we are getting a little too comfortable with each other.

Shorts and tank top when it's warm. Sweats and hoodie when it's cold.

Shorts and t shirt unless I’m leaving the house for work or whatever. When I get home from work I’ll usually throw some gym shorts on but as usually just wear a golf shirt to work I’ll leave that on.

Sporty clothing at home usually. Be it shorts, track pants of some type, hoodie etc. Depends on the temperature.

Max comfort when at home.

This thread title made me think of ugly naked guy from friends who just lived at home naked.
Ha. I thought of the Ron White bit about sitting naked in a bean bag chair eating Cheetos.

IF I could get away with it, I would be naked around the house, but even the Minister doesn't want to see that.

So I just go with shorts and a t-shirt when it's warm and track pants and a t-shirt when it's cold.

Matters the weather but for the most time I just wear my clothes all day

Shorts and tee until more is required. Less if the wife asks. 😂😂

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

Anyways, I am a pajamas and/or gym shorts/t-shirt at home guy. I don't get dressed to go out unless I'm going out, and when I get home I get into the comfies again.

I think we are getting a little too comfortable with each other.
Just waiting for the "What are you wearing right now?" thread...

Shorts or sweats and t-shirts

Cold weather, sweats and sweat shirt.
Warm weather, shorts and no tops.

Yes. My neighbors kids never knock between 0800 and 2000 hours. They are like bonus kids. One has been coming with us up to the cottage about as often as we go for 20 years.

Depends. I work remotely full time so I like to get dressed in the morning and then get back in my comfy clothes in the evening. It's just to keep a routine and my clothes I wear around are super casual, usually something I would also play golf in. When it's comfy time I am almost always french terry gym shorts and either a long or short sleeve cotton tee. During the winter I might be in a crewneck sweatshirt also. Also during comfy time I don't go nekid but I do go commando....

Hell, I’m no stranger to PJ’s all day. Otherwise, loose fitting (in the waist, for the back) gym type gear.

Back