Do You Wear Clothes at Home?

stryper

Reaction score
Handicap
n/a
The no shoes thread brought something else to mind for me…not that you go around naked (unless you do), but are you the kind of person that gets dressed early in the day, jeans or whatever, and stays that way, or do you just throw on a pair of shorts and t-shirt, until you need something more? And when you come home is it the reverse, or do you stay fully clothed?

Me, I want to be comfortable, so when I get home from whatever I was doing, it’s back to shorts and a tee. Can’t stand sitting around in jeans with a belt on and shoes and a heavy shirt/sweater regardless of the season.

I'm a gym clothes-at-home kind of guy. Sweats during winter or basketball shorts and t-shirts during summer. Used to be 100% of the time if I was at home. I work remotely 90% of the time now and wear golf attire during the day now. Want to be comfortable but at a certain point during the work week you can't just be in gym attire all day.

I haven't worn clothes at home in years. @Nessinator loves it.

Don't worry I got this one

200.gif

"Clothes" is such a broad term.....

It's a cold climate here. Wearing clothing around the house is often wise, unless I want to donate excessive funds to the power company. ;)

I have a couple of joggers that I wear around the house. I approve of the stretchy waist! I adjust tops to be appropriate for the day.

Like others, i just run around naked. Everyone loves it my wife, the neighbors, everyone. As a former rather heavy guy who is now an old guy. It’s quite a sight. Sort of

. 1714514562537.gif

I typically only wear real clothes to go out of the house. Until I have to leave, I'm wearing shorts/sweats and tshirt. As soon as I get home, I'm changing back into shorts/sweats and tshirt.

I don't want my junk sticking to the leather couches, so gym shorts and tee if I am not going anywhere. Otherwise just normal attire.

Gym clothes for sure.

Athleisure at home.

Starting to re-think the OPs screen name.

Definitely get home, get clean and get on the comfy clothes. My kid gets pissed if I don’t put on PJs when I get home from work.

The no shoes thread brought something else to mind for me…not that you go around naked (unless you do), but are you the kind of person that gets dressed early in the day, jeans or whatever, and stays that way, or do you just throw on a pair of shorts and t-shirt, until you need something more? And when you come home is it the reverse, or do you stay fully clothed?

Me, I want to be comfortable, so when I get home from whatever I was doing, it’s back to shorts and a tee. Can’t stand sitting around in jeans with a belt on and shoes and a heavy shirt/sweater regardless of the season.
Your name is almost perfect for this thread

I wear athletic shorts and a t-shirt year round in my house.

Usually shorts and a tee as soon as I get home. Sometimes a robe if it's a little bit cooler. Always commando in my own residence though.

I wear sweats around the house.

Pajamas and a sweatshirt til I have to go outside

Always gym shorts and either hoodie or t-shirt. Always.

Shorts and a tee here

When at home will be in something comfortable summer shorts and a tee, spring, fall, winter would be sweats and sweatshirt probably. There are times where I keep my regular clothes on as well if I know I will be out and about at some point.

I wear gym shorts and a t shirt. Will not start my day without having at least that on

I get dressed in regular clothes as little as possible at home.
Flannel pajama pants or gym shorts and a long sleeve t shirt almost all of the time.

Clothes - iron covers for the body.

Discuss.

Shorts and tees in the warmer weather, sweat pants and the like in the winter.

Back