Callaway Paradym Drivers

Thanks for the great write-up James. Really digging the looks of the crown and sole on these. The standard Paradym would likely be the one for me. Can't wait to read the feedback from the Grandaddy folks now that they are turned loose to openly discuss everything about them.

Dang it dang it dang it! I don’t know if I’ll be able to wait until end of season!!!

The APW gains without sacrifice sounds intriguing

This club absolutely blew this engineer's mind.

Callaway Paradym represents a paradigm shift in driver construction. Instead of a titanium chassis, the Paradym is constructed with a carbon chassis. Traditional triaxial carbon for the crown, and patented forged carbon for the sole. They are fused together with epoxy to form the complete chassis. By building the chassis with carbon instead of titanium, they are able to reduce the weight of the chassis by 44%. When we were at Callaway HQ, we were presented with breakaway models of the Paradym and Rogue ST Max drivers, and the weight savings was easily apparent. The weight savings of 22 grams in the chassis allows more weight distribution to the back of the driver. The standard Paradym has a 15g adjustable weight in the back track, which provides about 12 yards of shot shape correction.

The forged titanium face is optimized using AI technology, which has been prevalent in Callaway drivers before. The AI was also used to improve the jailbreak technology.

There are 3 models of the Paradym:

Paradym, Paradym X, and Paradym Triple Diamond. The X is more draw biased, but not as much as the Rogue D. The Triple Diamond is 450 cc, and is lower spin than the Rogue Triple Diamond LS.

We were shown a video of John Rahm hitting the new Triple Diamond, and he had an increase in ball speed for the same swing speed. In my fitting, I was able to get similar carry numbers to my Epic Max LS with the same shaft, but with 3 or so mph less swing speed. Out on course, I averaged 265 on 11 drives, with a long of 301, and not my best driver swings for most of the time out there.

One thing I picked up in the presentation was that the Paradym drivers are a degree flatter than previous drivers. This checked out on the ECPC range, where we turned the driver to the upright “D” setting to get my start line where I wanted it to be.

I really loved the sound of the driver. I'll post a couple videos of @PackersGirl Hitting a couple later. Can't get them to post directly here.

Oh sad face. TD is lower spinning than last year? Well never mind on trying that lol

This has me so excited! I need to swing this!
Thanks @Jman

Okay, great...now with this awesome writeup and what I'm sure will be keyboard, cut and paste mayhem. I will be looking for a fitting event that is first available to battle it out!

Just wow and 1° flatter...yes! I haven't even seen the 5150 posts yet either🤪

A degree more flat than last year?! Sign me up for that!!

The triple Diamond head was what I got fit into. It offered me 2’ish more mph ball speed. At the ecpc my fasted ball was 182+.

the real kicker for me was as a slightly low ball hitter. 2 degrees more launch with the same spin.

Here was a surprise for me. I started with the X version but ended up with the regular. I have been taking iron specific lessons, and still hit “down” on driver a little but I had some nice drives with a little fade using the regular Paradym driver that carried 250 and would have been in play on the course easily. The construction of the regular version has a sliding weight that gives around 15 yards of L to R movement on the same swing depending on location of the weight. The body of the driver is a 360* carbon shell, not a metal chassis with carbon fiber. There is only metal on the front and the back of the club. The color of the crown looks amazing to me, and I really liked not having an alignment mark/line/dot on the top. After trying several shafts, I ended up, again, with the stock Hzrdous Silver in Stiff. I’m beyond excited to work on driver this year and get this baby into play.

The sound of this driver is by far the best I’ve ever used. I don’t know if it’s due to the 360* carbon chassis or what, but it’s amazing.

clubs4.jpegclubs7.jpeg

Stellar write up @Jman! The weight savings are truly astounding and that shape is right up my alley.

09DF5FB6-FFA2-42BC-9484-6BEC9D9266F1.jpeg

057905D5-C3A2-4D10-8AEA-D82C9E133DC4.jpeg

This club absolutely blew this engineer's mind.

Callaway Paradym represents a paradigm shift in driver construction. Instead of a titanium chassis, the Paradym is constructed with a carbon chassis. Traditional triaxial carbon for the crown, and patented forged carbon for the sole. They are fused together with epoxy to form the complete chassis. By building the chassis with carbon instead of titanium, they are able to reduce the weight of the chassis by 44%. When we were at Callaway HQ, we were presented with breakaway models of the Paradym and Rogue ST Max drivers, and the weight savings was easily apparent. The weight savings of 22 grams in the chassis allows more weight distribution to the back of the driver. The standard Paradym has a 15g adjustable weight in the back track, which provides about 12 yards of shot shape correction.

The forged titanium face is optimized using AI technology, which has been prevalent in Callaway drivers before. The AI was also used to improve the jailbreak technology.

There are 3 models of the Paradym:

Paradym, Paradym X, and Paradym Triple Diamond. The X is more draw biased, but not as much as the Rogue D. The Triple Diamond is 450 cc, and is lower spin than the Rogue Triple Diamond LS.

We were shown a video of John Rahm hitting the new Triple Diamond, and he had an increase in ball speed for the same swing speed. In my fitting, I was able to get similar carry numbers to my Epic Max LS with the same shaft, but with 3 or so mph less swing speed. Out on course, I averaged 265 on 11 drives, with a long of 301, and not my best driver swings for most of the time out there.

One thing I picked up in the presentation was that the Paradym drivers are a degree flatter than previous drivers. This checked out on the ECPC range, where we turned the driver to the upright “D” setting to get my start line where I wanted it to be.

I really loved the sound of the driver. I'll post a couple videos of @PackersGirl Hitting a couple later. Can't get them to post directly here.
Not sure if this was hit on at all, but if the Paradym has the back weight in the “draw” position, does it have more or less draw bias than the Paradym X?

Back