Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

I mean, I broke down the process they’re recommending in the article. 🤣
I know you did but I guess my point was it’s a bit too busy. I don’t want to be standing behind a ball thinking any more than I should. For me a visual aid should be, set it up, it helps you with this. These circles just seem like so much over thinking.

Here's another funny thought.

How to use Tiger: Have him help design a golf ball
How to use JDay: Have him help add green eggs and ham to a golf ball
Jimmy Fallon No Difference GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Interesting concept, There's nothing there that makes me want to try it.

With the attention span of the world these days, I don't see this catching on. It seems so unique and tailored to JD and what he tries to accomplish.
Yes! I don’t see how they thought this is perfect for the mass production. Everyone’s routine is so different. Why not just print Routine on the ball in red. Reminds you to do it and is a line for putting.

It feels so weird to make fun of probably my favorite golf ball of all time.

I miss the B330 lmao
Same.

That said, I think REACTIV is awesome. I think the new version formulated for each specific ball could be too. I just think they’re missing the boat when telling the story, and that’s the biggest bummer as it’s where they used to be SO strong.

Here's another funny thought.

How to use Tiger: Have him help design a golf ball
How to use JDay: Have him help add green eggs and ham to a golf ball

I will not putt them here or there, I will not putt them anywhere.

Trying way too hard. Feels like a rushed college project with a lot of words trying to justify why something looks so bad
This. It’s whiskey business.

It is interesting. I will need to see this in person before I say whether I like it or not. Right now, I am not sure.

Bridgestone confuses me. Create a story. Market it. The product performance will be excellent and market share missed off of weak story.

it's an interesting story, but I"m not sure how much the little logo on the ball would do for me without going through the mental coaching aspect of it.

This is....something. Very strange

Honestly, it seems like a we'll do whatever you want to keep you playing our ball situation. It's just strange. I have a hard time imagining many wanting it.

I’ll be honest, I don’t get this one. It’s…odd, and a bit awkward. If you’re going to pound your chest for years about not “printing graphics” on golf balls, and then this is what finally gets you to break your own stance….oof.
Agreed. I just don't get it. to me the marking is off putting but I guess that's why it's not for me lol.

I. LIKE. THIS. I always shy away from using a sight line on the ball - it throws me off if it is anywhere off from what I want to hit, and I could spend hours lining it up just so. This allows me (I think, maybe) to be slightly off but not have it throw me out of whack when lining up to actually swing the putter.

Today, I look at a ball with no planned marking, when I line up. Other than a scuff or 8.

It feels so weird to make fun of probably my favorite golf ball of all time.

I miss the B330 lmao
Great ball. I wouldn't give my Chrome Tour for it though.

I'm glad that Bridgestone is on board with alignment aids, but this feels like it misses the mark.

So this is just a picture...not actually for alignment help?? I'm thoroughly confused at this choice

I’m kind of lost on this one. Am I suppose to look at the mindset logo each shot? What happens if said logo is on the bottom of the ball in the fairway or rough?

Ya lost me on this one Bridgestone?!?!?

I’m kind of lost on this one. Am I suppose to look at the mindset logo each shot? What happens if said logo is on the bottom of the ball in the fairway or rough?

Ya lost me on this one Bridgestone?!?!?
SUPER confusing release.

Back