The Official Banter Away Thread

Hey all, finally getting a little time to browse some THP. Life has been hectic since the little guy came just over a month ago, juggling 2 kids is just bonkers

Part of me thinks my older one was easier, but I think it's just that back then it was just her and the wife took care of like 80% of everything in the beginning.. ok 95.. and now, since the older still commands a lot of attention, I have the little guy more and I am reaaallly going through the ringer haha but we have a good system, but damn the sleep disturbance is a killer

Thankfully he's doing mostly well, but we need to do lip, tongue and cheek tie lasering on Thursday to hopefully improve his eating which will hopefully improve his sleep and all that.

Well that's about my 5 min of spare time, hoping I can get a little more browsing in.

Hope all is well with everyone!

You need to spread that all over to make it a truly sinko de mayo
I was wondering if anybody got it. Well done, sir!

Happy Monday THP!!!

Posting this here but know that most won’t see it. As I’ve been jumping into the various threads I keep seeing a post repeated time and time again by JB. What are we even doing here if you’ve been lucky enough to get I to an event but never follow other live events outside of yours? Cmon people I can’t express it enough that you are doing a disservice to yourself and potentially impacting that these experiences continue! There are hundreds of people that would kill to be in your shoes!

Understanding what these live threads are like is extremely important. If you can’t post while enjoying yourself it’s because you don’t follow along with a live thread or practice posting in your daily rounds outside of the experience. Come prepared and be engaged because you have an entire community of THPers following along with YOUR experience.
Bumping this post by the GDX captain again as it rings very true today.

Looks rather slow. Low on energon. But, humans are one step closer to creating our own extermination. All hail the transforming robot overlords!!!
We're screwed. Unless we have some human loving transformers like Bee on our side.

We're screwed. Unless we have some human loving transformers like Bee on our side.
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."

optimus prime GIF

I knew Autobots were real!

@blugold need your input here.
Looks like cliff jumper. If that is the case. No worries. He is the autobot equivalent of red shirts in Star Trek.

Looks like cliff jumper. If that is the case. No worries. He is the autobot equivalent of red shirts in Star Trek.
Fun fact: Have never seen an episode of Star Trek.

IMG_1976.png

Well this doesn’t sound fun.

Window replacement has begun, so hard for me to stay away and not help.

Kinda like range swing advice probably :LOL:
1000002507.jpg

Back