CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

This Rangers / Hurricanes game got off to a fast start.

1000005257.png

This bracket thing has me watching the most hockey in all my life.

Wyatt. Johnston.

I would like to point out that I have failed. I signed up for the bracket and apparently only signed up on NHL and didn’t join the THP one somehow. 😫 couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t find my name

I do not remember if we picked length of series for rounds past the 1st, and I don't remember what I picked if we did, but that doesn't seem to be something you can check on the website.

I do not remember if we picked length of series for rounds past the 1st, and I don't remember what I picked if we did, but that doesn't seem to be something you can check on the website.
I think it was only first round you could pick that

And you are loving it aren’t you!
It's pretty cool... No clue what exactly is happening but might be better than watching baseball on TV.

It's pretty cool... No clue what exactly is happening but it’s so much more exciting than watching baseball on TV.
FIFY

Another solid game 7, maybe even a little more exciting than last night so far

Oh man how do you miss that?

C'mon Stars

Gooooooooooal!

I read that Marner has 1 year left on his deal and has a no move clause.
I think he will waive if there is no chance at re-signing in TO. He definitely isn’t going to the $$$ he will be seeking there

need to get more pucks to the net. An insurance goal or 2 would be nice

Getting intense is Dallas!

vegas out

Crab Dancing GIF

Dallas! Suck it Eichel.

See ya Vegas

Im Out Amy Poehler GIF by FOX TV

Well, I thought my bracket was doing pretty well so I logged into the site to check. A couple things I was able to see...
1. I'm not doing as well as I thought I was when compared to others here to input brackets.
2. I didn't assign my bracket to the THP League, thought I did - Argh. There are several other from THP who also forgot to assign their brackets to the THP League.

I had Dallas winning last night but that was hard to watch. One of our boys works for the AA Center and is the event coordinator for the Stars, his brother lives in LV and his girlfriend is Katy, the gal on the Mic at the Nights games.

Back