JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
@ddec and @Muchmore give you a tour of this insane lodging at Ballyhack

That is fricking awesome!!! 🔥

Sweet baby Jesus that is gorgeous

Hands down everything I expected it to be and more!!!

Such an amazing set up!! Wow

Don’t think I’d sleep a lot with the full swing right there. Too tempting to just go up and hit a bunch of little wedge shots for fun

Don’t think I’d sleep a lot with the full swing right there. Too tempting to just go up and hit a bunch of little wedge shots for fun
We agree too much

Yeah.....that's pretty nice....lol geez

that's some lucky folk who get to do an experience there!

Absolutely insane. Freaking amazing.

👀👀👀

That is beautiful

Are THPers staying there? Wow... What am unreal place...

Imagine you want to come back and work on something in your swing... Fire up the sim and boom ready to go for tomorrow...

Are THPers staying there? Wow... What am unreal place...

Imagine you want to come back and work on something in your swing... Fire up the sim and boom ready to go for tomorrow...
Myself, @ddec and our two hosts from Bag Boy. And the whole group is here for the opening dinner. Live update thread has more details

Myself, @ddec and our two hosts from Bag Boy. And the whole group is here for the opening dinner. Live update thread has more details
What is the appropriate hour for sim shutdown... Is it loud in other parts of the house? Crazy awesome.

I'll be catching up on that tonight... Thanks for the nudge.

That is absolutely incredible

WOW

it's insane to me that I've experienced the brilliance that is Ballyhack, and somehow, they have a dial that can turn it up my 10 of an experience to a 12 or 15.

Ballyhack. Never disappoints. WOW

It’s almost like Ballyhack stole my dream mancave home.

Who was crawling under the table downstairs?

Back