CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

this crew is going to put on a show tomorrow. Fun group of guys, was great to sit and chat life, golf, and everything else with them. Cannot wait to be a part of the action tomorrow.

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus
Does it involve the Nitron with a swivel front wheel? That would be perfect.
It does not. It’s a four wheel though and it has some pretty cool features

Question and answer time with bag boy is so enlightening. Just a wealth of knowledge. What questions do you want answered?
Sorry I'm late for the questions, but do they have plans for more customizable parts/colors? The Nitron customizer was awesome. But certain wheel colors only came in certain styles.

Sorry I'm late for the questions, but do they have plans for more customizable parts/colors? The Nitron customizer was awesome. But certain wheel colors only came in certain styles.
We did ask how they chose the colors they chose for the rollout for it. Came down to research if certain colors. Will try to ask tomorrow about the certain color combos (like wheels) when we play tomorrow!

We'll have more time for Q&A tomorrow and that's on the list of questions.

Yes but it was more difficult than one would think. We were damn proud…don’t rain on our parade haha
No rain. Burn fuel baby!

I've had a rough day and been so far behind but managed to get myself caught up. Glad everyone made it OK after what sounded like some not so pleasant travels.

Always love the start to a THP Experience. This is another fantastic one. Ballyhack looks amazing. Never get tired of seeing pictures of the facilities, course, or the goats. Love seeing the pro shop being hit hard early. Some fantastic pickups so far. Lots of fantastic stuff there. That Ballyhack swag driver cover is soo freaking good.

Dinner looked fantastic. Those cornbread jalapeno poppers looked and sounds so good. I need some of that in my life!! Margarita tasting is a nice touch. That would be amazing. Awesome swag you all got, and getting the rundown on the BagBoy stuff had to be hella cool.

Night putting...and fireside chats!!! hell yes. Love seeing that. Looks like an amazing time so far. Looking forward to the next couple of days. Hope everyone sleeps well!

What an awesome first day.

@Muchmore and I elected to sleep in today instead of playing golf, so we’re coming into Ballyhack well rested and feeling good. Like real good. Like, think about how good @Muchmore looks right now, especially his hair, but imagine that as a feeling down in the heart cockles.

The drive into Ballyhack is pretty unassuming. Like any Virginia neighborhood there’s some housing and a bit of elevation. Then you crest this small hill and the property stares deep into your soul, welcoming you to something really special.

Did some damage in the pro shop. More to come…

Spent some time saying hi to the rest of the experience crew, putting, hitting range balls and then getting ready for dinner.

Massive massive thank you to @Bag Boy for their complete openness and excitement to share our common passion and bring it together around some great products.

The THPers here are great. These guys are so genuine and while yes it is a competition and people want to win,, you can truly feel the desire that this group just wants have fun and make memories together.

I’m looking forward to tomorrow and getting the rounds going!!!

We have a fun video coming up on social taking a tour of the owners cottage.
The owners cottage is perfect!

Back