2019 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange is open!!

Would you like to see a list of the forum names of the 2019 Holiday Gift Exchange participants

• Sure!!

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Nah, i'd rather keep it as Secret Santa as possible

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am in again this year. it was such a great experience last year, especially with all the hilarious "Secret Santa" letters.
Those were what I noticed too. Some creative people around here!

tracked down last years thread for some inspiration.

How can you not be into this?

Such a great chance to be generous, or poke fun or both, and the received gifts are awesome.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

tracked down last years thread for some inspiration.

Great idea: thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t replied to all the DM’s yet personally but will try to today.

Hard deadline to get in on this awesomeness (if you don't believe me, check the threads from the past 7 or so years) is Friday.

Let's GOOOOOOO!!!
I've always watched this! No more watching! I'm getting in on this!

We are at the 50 participant mark! I responded to every DM tonight. If you didn’t hear from me, send me a message.

Tuesday bump. 4 days left to register and get in on the fun and excitement!

DM sent. Looking forward to this one.

Let's get more people into this!

I use my secret santa gift literally every day, and I think my recipient is super happy with his, and probably sees it every day.

In! DM incoming. Thanks for running the show again sir!!

I'm in! Thanks for running the show again!

52 participants and rising. Let's make a push and get some more involved!! We have until the end of the day this Friday so spread the word!!

Any thought on my idea from last year, making a Secret Santa account with a password provided to participants to log in, maybe ask their recipient some questions, post some teasers, provoke, etc?

The cigar forum i go on does that and it adds another layer to it. I'd be glad to do it but if I'm the only one then it would defeat the purpose haha

Heck ill
Play along since @BigDill forced my hand.

last year was my first year and it was a lot of fun....in again this year.

Sounds like fun. I’m in.

Heck ill
Play along since @BigDill forced my hand.
Haha I’m out here just making people feel awkward like this is a school fundraiser ?

You won’t regret this, it’s a ton of fun. I just hope you get me as the recipient and send me that UST Mamiya Purple LINQ shaft....

Haha I’m out here just making people feel awkward like this is a school fundraiser ?

You won’t regret this, it’s a ton of fun. I just hope you get me as the recipient and send me that UST Mamiya Purple LINQ shaft....
I'm in!

Any thought on my idea from last year, making a Secret Santa account with a password provided to participants to log in, maybe ask their recipient some questions, post some teasers, provoke, etc?

The cigar forum i go on does that and it adds another layer to it. I'd be glad to do it but if I'm the only one then it would defeat the purpose haha
feel free to send me a DM with more details. I'm juggling a lot of info right now so let's see what we can do.

Back