What golf stuff did you buy today?

Dealer shorts are on a bit of a sale at Amazon. I ordered a couple more shirts too.

51bqwtRrmRL._AC_SX679_.jpg

81A+WXz4i0L._AC_SY741_.jpg

81bizSb7qmL._AC_SX679_.jpg
Ok those shirts are 🔥

Look good, Not sure how you can look at that putter at address, but if it works it works. The TM is the mini?

You said 41 out the door? 🤯

Man, I know I haven't been around much for the better part of the last 6 months, so maybe there is more of this going on but I was surprised to see this!

Has there been a shift around here? Cool to see either way
Yes, 41.00 is what I paid out of pocket.

As to the last part, what do you mean? Expand on that?

Yes, 41.00 is what I paid out of pocket.

As to the last part, what do you mean? Expand on that?
That's pretty sick.

The last part about a shift? Yeah, you just don't see a lot of certain brands around much. Maybe it's in my head but after coming back from a bit of an absence, things seem a little different than I remember.

That's pretty sick.

The last part about a shift? Yeah, you just don't see a lot of certain brands around much. Maybe it's in my head but after coming back from a bit of an absence, things seem a little different than I remember.
We have always covered everyone, and all the releases. It’s been that way for the 14 years I’ve been here 🤷

That's pretty sick.

LAB and the new TM Mini Driver have been two pretty hot topics the last few weeks. @ddec has been yelling at us about the LAB putters, just took us a while to listen to him.

We have always covered everyone, and all the releases. It’s been that way for the 14 years I’ve been here 🤷
That's good.

Wasn't talking about covering stuff. I just assumed those were for personal use.

That's good.

Wasn't talking about covering stuff. I just assumed those were for personal use.
I’ve played everything across the spectrum, always. That’s never changed

LAB and the new TM Mini Driver have been two pretty hot topics the last few weeks. @ddec has been yelling at us about the LAB putters, just took us a while to listen to him.
That's cool. He was pretty good with his LAB last year at ballyhack if I remember.

Until last weekend I hadn't ever swung a TM club that I can remember. I did hit a shot with one of Mr Cobb's mini drivers off the deck. Hell of a way to pop my tm cherry😂

That's cool. He was pretty good with his LAB last year at ballyhack if I remember.

Until last weekend I hadn't ever swung a TM club that I can remember. I did hit a shot with one of Mr Cobb's mini drivers off the deck. Hell of a way to pop my tm cherry😂
I still have TM clubs that go in and out of the bag since the Morgan Cup in 2014.

But, I've long been a TM homer, so, it's not unexpected.

I still have TM clubs that go in and out of the bag since the Morgan Cup in 2014.

But, I've long been a TM homer, so, it's not unexpected.
I found my SLDR S 12 degree head the other day. Thought about shafting it up just for fun.

Back