What golf stuff did you buy today?

OK Worked with the seller and got all three Wedges on the way.

Adams Grind Tom Watson 52,56 and 60. They are older (2010,2011) but the are blades as with the cavity backs I am having issues getting under the ball so wanted to try some thinner blades.

No padding?
The more I looked into Inversion Tables they say you don't want Padding, Padding does not allow your upper Body to slide to create traction. Trick is to start SLOW, no more than 30 sec at a time, several times a day. Glad I read that or ida read a book upside down. 😊

The more I looked into Inversion Tables they say you don't want Padding, Padding does not allow your upper Body to slide to create traction. Trick is to start SLOW, no more than 30 sec at a time, several times a day. Glad I read that or ida read a book upside down. 😊
A friend had one and hung upside down for 3 or 4 minutes to stretch his back out. He said he just about passed out when he flipped back upright and tried to stand up.

A friend had one and hung upside down for 3 or 4 minutes to stretch his back out. He said he just about passed out when he flipped back upright and tried to stand up.
Yup, made that mistake when I blew my Back out when I was 27. My Bud said "come on up to the House and use my Inversion Table". He flipped me upside down for 10 min and when I straightened up I collapsed in Pain. 40 years later I realized to only go just beyond parallel for 30 sec... started today and it is helping.

Idle fingers today, and so the credit card took a hit.

- Email from CPO Europe saw me pick up a "Very Good" Jaws full toe raw face chrome wedge in 56*/12 bounce at 45% off.
- Grabbed 4 more MCC +4 midsize teams grips in black/light-blue/white to finish off my bag and get them all matching (including my new wedge)

I'm also trying to buy a (buy-it-now) Jailbird Cruiser from someone on eBay who has unwrapped it and had buyers remorse. He's relatively local and I want to do a pick-up to make sure it's legit given how rare these are at the moment. Hoping to hear from him with a day/time and address but he's been quiet today - I hope he's off playing golf and will get back to his email tonight..... if not it looks like I'm waiting until May.

Just ordered these cuz most my Shoes are White. Will see if as comfy as reviews say.Screenshot_20240406_154915_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Ordered the linq m40x Red 7f5 for my 3 wood and I ordered a brand new Apex UW 17*. Great trade in program going on for those on callaway golf

How do these compare to other premium brands of shirts like Travis Mathew and such?
I think they fit and feel more like a Footjoy. Travis Mathew seems to fit small for me

I'm hooked on Rhobacks and will buy a few more soon

Bombs away towel, ball cleaning rag and cleats for my winter boots.

Bombs away towel, ball cleaning rag and cleats for my winter boots.
Love those Bombs Away towels, have had one nearly in the basket several times when I see an ad and visit their website.

With the 3 wedges, went out and purchased some Bridgestone tour b rx last years 2022 ball at dicks for 39.99 almost
Got the maxfli but wanted to try Bridgestone as I don’t have any to test out.

Last edited:
New bag should be here Wednesday. It took an act of congress to get it here!🤦‍♂️

I think they fit and feel more like a Footjoy. Travis Mathew seems to fit small for me

I'm hooked on Rhobacks and will buy a few more soon
Travis Mathew does seem to fit more for the narrow bodied people lol

Ordered an impact bag tonight.

Why not? This way I can use my own instead of the one at the practice center.

Ordered an impact bag tonight.

Why not? This way I can use my own instead of the one at the practice center.
Picked one up myself last week.

A second identical Odyssey Eleven S putter that I’ve been using since November as it’s really helped my alignment, make percentage inside of 10 feet, and proximity on longer putts.

At the recommendation of my physical therapist(shoulder) I also bought two sticks from Stick Mobility to improve my flexibility and overall joint health. It’s a flexible stick that will give me more options than the weighted bar and bamboo stick I’ve been using.

A98140C3-CFCF-4999-A05B-13FCD255F4B4.jpeg

Back